night out with a center fire

Hi chaps

Christmas is comeing and i want a center fire so im after a night out with sum one. Iv got 4x4, lamp, full tank and 20 years calling foxes and lampin im not to

fussed about shooting 1 just want to see one in action thinking about .223 or 22.250 as my land is passed up too that . basc + fac so if you want a lamp man for night giz a tex

lets hope sum 1 will take me under there wing lol ill buy chips

thanks swiss

Iam 1/2 hour away send me a PM to arrange something

Hi chaps

Christmas is comeing and i want a center fire so im after a night out with sum one. Iv got 4x4, lamp, full tank and 20 years calling foxes and lampin im not to

fussed about shooting 1 just want to see one in action thinking about .223 or 22.250 as my land is passed up too that . basc + fac so if you want a lamp man for night giz a tex

lets hope sum 1 will take me under there wing lol ill buy chips

thanks swiss

Help me get my head round this....

What have you spent 20 years lamping and calling foxes for with apparently no sign of a centrefire?

Bloody hell, how did that happen? How did the feo react?

Broke it the house they new i had guns and thats all they came for plus they new what they were doing no gun safe just a good gun room but they still got in . Feo was fine as he had passed the gun room as high standered security .

can't be too bad as they are being replaced, sounds like an interesting story attached to this

All ok and yes got the money back for all taken :good:

Or whatever, doesn't matter mate, what''s wrong with him wanting to step up to centrefire?

Swiss, fill your boots fella, if you were closer i'd take you out. :good:

cheers for that gram71 iv never had land till 2 years ago all ways bin with dogs so now im legal thought id get in to big stuff its like pullin teeth on here askin for stuff iv got enough land for a 22.250 so ill just get 1 only wanted a nite out to see one in action but think ill not bother thanks any fella ,,,,, swiss

Help me get my head round this....

What have you spent 20 years lamping and calling foxes for with apparently no sign of a centrefire?

iLL SAY IT SLOW FOR THE STUPID PEOPLE ON HERE IV ONLY HAD FAC FOR 2 YEARS DERRRRRRR

AND NOW WANT A BIG 1 IS THAT OK FOR NOW BIN OUT WITH DOGS FOR 20 YEARS SO NO YOU CAN MOAN ABOUT THAT CART YA