some ***** causing trouble

digga

Hi all,

Not posted for a while il try keep this short and to the point... if some ****** up ******* tresspasses on your property.. i could ask them to go away, i could knock em out and risk losing my licenses for assault, or call plod would they automatically send firearms officers with all guns blazing knowing i had firearms at my property hmmm

cheers

I'd just call the police and ask them to help because you're being threatened. If by the time they get there you've knocked this **** out then at least you can claim self defence and say you tried to avoid the situation by calling for their help before hand. It's not your fault they weren't quick enough to stop the situation from getting out of hand. :rolleyes:

To claim self defence you need to be hit 3 or more times, other wise you can be done for assault

That's handy. All the people I can think of that have had a go at me in the past could have taken me apart with 3 hits. I'd have been out cold! My rule is if I've ducked once they're getting it because once you're hit you're disorientated and unlikely to win!

To claim self defence you need to be hit 3 or more times, other wise you can be done for assault

Your entitled to make a pre -emptive strike if you fear immediate attack. ie if someone is about to punch you. You dont have to wait to be hit once let alone three times.

Call the Police if your under any threat from these people, let them deal and save any bother.

Beckford v Queen 1988 (Self defence)

Lord Griffiths said: ‘A man about to be attacked does not have to wait for his assailant to strike the first blow, or fire the first shot, circumstances may justify a pre-emptive strike’

Williams v Queen 1984 (Honest belief/mistake as to facts)

Lord Lane said: ‘The test to be applied for self defence is that a person may use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances as he honestly believed them to be in the defence of himself or another.’

Edited by Dibs

You can strike first if you feel threatened and it was is reasonable for you to feel threatened in that situation.

The key point is that you can only use as much force as it takes to remove the threat - not carry on to "teach them a lesson" etc.

Edit: Dibs posted whilst I was typing. Glad we agree. :rolleyes:

Edited by HW682

PW Gold :rolleyes:

What about if you get hit twice and then clipped with the third?

Does a really good well wound up hay maker with a run up count as a full three or more?

How many slaps make a punch?

What about a kick? What's the exchange rate on kicks, knee drops or clothes lining?

Edited by Mungler

Your entitled to make a pre -emptive strike if you fear immediate attack. ie if someone is about to punch you. You dont have to wait to be hit once let alone three times.

Call the Police if your under any threat from these people, let them deal and save any bother.

Beckford v Queen 1988 (Self defence)

Lord Griffiths said: ‘A man about to be attacked does not have to wait for his assailant to strike the first blow, or fire the first shot, circumstances may justify a pre-emptive strike’

Williams v Queen 1984 (Honest belief/mistake as to facts)

Lord Lane said: ‘The test to be applied for self defence is that a person may use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances as he honestly believed them to be in the defence of himself or another.’

to me self defence is when they thow that first puch. not being funny but they wouldnt have a chance to throw a second they'd be sparko on the floor. ask em kindly to leave if they dont then. then whatever happens next is they're fault. they shouldnt be on your land. just make sure u dont do a tony martin lol

Edited by mattc83

ok guys,

I just been told anyone with registered firearms plod supposed to know ,when your address pops up its known as being "flagged" they automatically send armed response around helicopter gunships the lot!!!! even Ross Kemp from "ultimate farce" everyone on the floor, spread em etc

cheers

Is It a young child that he needs mauled :good:

well it wouldn't matter, young child, pensioner, nutter with an axe, the mighty akita will sort them out!

...traditionally though akitas prefer larger game so would probably leave the child mauling to the collies and labs!

Hi all,

Not posted for a while il try keep this short and to the point... if some ****** up ******* tresspasses on your property.. i could ask them to go away, i could knock em out and risk losing my licenses for assault, or call plod would they automatically send firearms officers with all guns blazing knowing i had firearms at my property hmmm

cheers

This is exactly what Winchester was accused of he was arrested guns taken and revoked even though he was not there when the bloke said it was him so if i was you keep your gob shut the law states that the land owner and his agent can use REASONABLE FORCE to make trespassers compliy with his /her instruction tread carefull and yes before you all start about Winchester i have seen read studied and now going to the high court with his case as the revoke is totaly unlawfull under statute law common law natural justice perverion of justice with all the relavent evidance

If I'm home, with my 12 year old disabled son, and someone is hanging around on MY property, he will be asked once to leave.

If he stays put, I will defend myself, my son and my property without waiting for a response, never mind until I've been slapped once, twice or three times :good:

As stated in other posts, this country has gone mental, what happened to our basic right to defend ourselves?