hertfordshire game and country fair

sticko

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbing, sorry Robin Hood show is utter ****. Deep fried food stalls and double glazing salesman flogging their burglar-proof front doors. I wrote a letter of complaint and, predicatbly, got no reply. It resembled nothing of the 'country' in its title and they should be prosecuted under the Trades Description Act.

Put your money on a blind three-legged horse in the 2.30. You'll get more satisfaction.

Ade

(not a fan)

Well, id agree with whats been said. Bought a jacket though which was OK for £45 off some lads from Darbyshire. Actually it seems like quite a good buy, kept me warm and toastie when I was spinning sunday evening (not that it was that cold though).

Spoke to a bloke running a bar near the entrance and asked if he had been busy, his laugh said it all.

Its not a big show but worth a look call in for a chat.

I'll be there, £7 for one adult ticket, Kids free plus the free entry adult voucher i've got means it's worth a go. I'll pop over and see you Paul, i'm after a stealth net and possibly a rotary kit. :no:

I think i was there last year, the country/game element is lacking, and as already mentioned, probably fighting for pitch space amongst the generic food stalls. Still as above, for £7 for all three of to go and 20 minute drive it's a day out.

Had a wander around the Robin Hood show today. Popped in to see Paul Hart and bought a Stealth net and Rotary, pleasure to meet you and your wife Paul. :yes:

EDIT: Wish i had tried the Ostrich burger with Stilton Mayo. :good:

Edited by Markio