The "Awsome" threads

Slug

Not sure if this has been done before but an opportunity for members to post any awesome picture or vid, please keep within the forum rules we are looking for guns,bikes, cars, petrol heads and general nutter stuff so don't get it pulled gent's ..I liked this... :good:

Edited by Teal
swearing in video - removed

Petrol heads eh, how about this Doughnut.

now this is how a pro steps off a bike heading for oblivion at 180 mph..

watch it at 40 seconds in to see just how quick his sense of preservation is.

this local lad milkie quayle.

Edited by nickbeardo

this kills me everytime

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biz_tniY9x0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biz_tniY9x0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biz_tniY9x0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The last few mins of that R1 in Moscow is mental. I can't believe who ever filmed that is still alive today.

They don't always Mungler as the pic below shows, I used to know the full story behind this pic but it eludes me now, basically what happened was the guy was doing getting on toward 150+mph when a car pulled out, the driver never stood a chance, it killed all three occupants of the car instantly and the car rolled 2 or 3 times on impact, needless to say the rider never made it home for his Horlicks, I believe the whole scene was reconstructed for a car safety show somewhere in Europe..Jeez that must have been a gruesome task cleaning that out !

post-16732-1286120971.jpg

What a 155-mph Motorcycle Crash Looks Like

Swedish police displayed the results of a crash where a motorcycle going 155 mph hit a car and killed both occupants.

The Swedish Police and Road Safety Department displayed the wreckage of this car-motorcycle collision at the Stockholm Motorcycle Fair. The rider, who had recently obtained his license, was estimated to be going 155 mph (250 km) when he hit the car, which was moving slowly through an intersection.

The rider never had time to react at all at that speed. The impact flipped the car and threw it 10 feet from the point of impact. The rider and both occupants of the car, all dead, were found in the car.

Something to remember next time your throttle hand feels twitchy.

A picture of a guys R1 who crashed outside our house the girl next door pulled across the road without signalling I was stood outside and saw the whole situ .

She got away with it due to her old man a copper the only upside for me was she is very fit and when she was sat down crying her norks was jiggling bliss :good: .

Regards OTH

a2095.jpg