Signatures

HDAV

People get upset if they're not allowed to fly the Union Jack. I was reluctant to give up my pride of saying I was with BASC and flying their banner...

i have no problem with that and the rules allow for it, its the list of 12+ lines of guns, dogs and other items even saw one with a running total of all vermin/game shot for the year.....

Surely these are better in peoples profiles? Rather than under everything they post

Don't call me Shirley

Classic Airplane! quote :yes:

OR

You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.

A hospital? What is it?

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Edited by Billy.

Careful. You don't want to post images and overload the servers :yes:

Mod in the making, I say.

Tin hats at the ready; this one's keen :lol:

How about you live in the middle of nowhere and rely on dial up ?

Not me BTW but if you are so inclined to be self absorbed then so be it :yes:

How about you live in the middle of nowhere and rely on dial up ?

Not me BTW but if you are so inclined to be self absorbed then so be it :yes:

My post was implying that the image would throttle the bandwidth for others, which was the OP's point.

If anyone's on Dialup they can proactively go to the board settings and turn off; Avatars, images, emoticons and signatures. Alternatively, the lo-fi option is available.

Edited by Billy.

evening all I quite like having a personnel signature. I dont think it really affects anything that much, doesn't really slow anything down too much I use my iphone more than anything else to look at p.w. My running count is for me really just to help me keep track of things I would keep it in a little book but my other half has a habit of shifting everything so I can't find it. As for the guns I have on there I think it helps with the context of what I'm saying. I have looked at advice from people on shooting with a rimfire only to see that they don't even own one and are just quoting from some magasine they read at some point.

I have updated my sig tonight just for you hdav it will give me great satisfaction to know that you will be awake allnight worrying about the p.w. bandwidth

Anyway have a good evening all Nick

Edited by hendersons

Ok, let's be honest, the mods always quote the forum rules and it's right that they should enforce them. But, other than the OP, which other deviants would actually admit to ever reading them?

Based on what we have to do? about 0.0001% of members, and don't even get me started on 'stickies'...

I read the forum rules when I started here but haven't been back since. I'm sure we all break rules sometimes, not to be awkward or intentionally annoying but rather because we can't remember everything.

Having said that I think the mods have enough to do without reminding people of the rules every day :P

EDIT... Clever - I wish I could do that! :yes::good:

Edited by njc110381