DEEP BLUE CONNED ME AGAIN ??

tanjipete

:good::yes: hi all if any of you remember my thread before about DEEP BLUE CLAY & FIELD selling me a bottle advertised as haveing 5 yrs test on only to arrive with 3 yrs 11 months on it , after several phone calls & emails threatening tradeing standards ,they finally said they would send a courier to collect the bottle & fully refund my money, so i packed the bottle securely in 2 layers of bubble wrap & placed it back in its original packageing marking heavy item & fragile stickers on the box ,,dhl collected it friday .DEEP BLUE , called me today saying i had sent a damaged bottle back & they would not refund me !!!!!!!!!!!!! afer argueing & telling them if to contact their carriers ,who are not going to admut breaking it ,if it really was broke , the choice is yours lads , i will NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN . I AM NOW IN CONTACT WITH TRADEING STANDARDS & if it goes to court so be it ,BEWARE LADS :P:drinks::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:good::yes: hi all if any of you remember my thread before about DEEP BLUE CLAY & FIELD selling me a bottle advertised as haveing 5 yrs test on only to arrive with 3 yrs 11 months on it , after several phone calls & emails threatening tradeing standards ,they finally said they would send a courier to collect the bottle & fully refund my money, so i packed the bottle securely in 2 layers of bubble wrap & placed it back in its original packageing marking heavy item & fragile stickers on the box ,,dhl collected it friday .DEEP BLUE , called me today saying i had sent a damaged bottle back & they would not refund me !!!!!!!!!!!!! afer argueing & telling them if to contact their carriers ,who are not going to admut breaking it ,if it really was broke , the choice is yours lads , i will NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN . I AM NOW IN CONTACT WITH TRADEING STANDARDS & if it goes to court so be it ,BEWARE LADS :P:drinks::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have had dealings with this shower but it cost me nothing just a bit fuel.They are rubbish would not recomend them to anyone

i tied to buy a Leupold scope cover from them, they said it was in stock so i paid, then after 2 weeks no cover arrived. rang them up and they said they were out of stock and would need to order it from USA

6 weeks later there was still no cover so i cancelled the order and had to call them 3 times to refund credit card

complete morons , all the time they were showing the item in stock :good:

I could have swam to US and back to get it, it would have been quicker.

never again

glad i read both posts ,

the mrs was planning on doing a bit of christmas shopping from there catologue.

will bin it now and save her and me any potential hassle .

cheers for heads up , mail order is somthing i have little faith in .

:yes:

Its not far from me,

if you really wanted something from there i could go and pick it up in person and send on from here...

shaun

:yes::hmm: hi all if any of you remember my thread before about DEEP BLUE CLAY & FIELD selling me a bottle advertised as haveing 5 yrs test on only to arrive with 3 yrs 11 months on it , after several phone calls & emails threatening tradeing standards ,they finally said they would send a courier to collect the bottle & fully refund my money, so i packed the bottle securely in 2 layers of bubble wrap & placed it back in its original packageing marking heavy item & fragile stickers on the box ,,dhl collected it friday .DEEP BLUE , called me today saying i had sent a damaged bottle back & they would not refund me !!!!!!!!!!!!! afer argueing & telling them if to contact their carriers ,who are not going to admut breaking it ,if it really was broke , the choice is yours lads , i will NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN . I AM NOW IN CONTACT WITH TRADEING STANDARDS & if it goes to court so be it ,BEWARE LADS :lol:???:drinks::drinks::drinks:

I would get in my car and drive there, nuts to the fuel and time, get on there door step and kick up merry ####

It is your tank, so they have it and you are entitled to it back. Sorry to say but actions speak louder than words!!

If that fails and the tank is faulty contact Peter Sieniewicz of the HSE and run it by him. I have delt with him on a couple of occations and he is a good guy to talk to.

TEH

time or money dosent bother me ,ive even had offers of lads willing to go saturday to sort this out , i think the guys who run deep blue truly think im an idiot ,believeing the shxxxe they tell me ,my son in law is a barrister & i know every dodge they are pulling ,i will give them enough rope to hang themselves , they are trying to say i sent a damaged bottle back THEY sent THEIR courier which meansits thier insurance which covers damages ,they have to claim off their courier not me ,which fool company wants all this bad publicity & a tradeing standards case & legal action over a poxy £ 219 if the moneys not refunded by this week ,it really hits the fan , i know up to now lots of people have pmd me backing me , its not over yet lads :yes: now if a bottle is damaged in transit what would break first ,,,,,,,, yes the ****** gauge ,not an 8ml bleed screw ,you would need a hammer to break that :hmm: its all

my experience with them was just after they set up in w/bay tried to spend money there on a new centre fire .phoned them asked if they had any new or s/hand 223 s in oh yes just pop inn and we can sort something out so i drive 20 miles to be shown into a gun room area and wait 1/2 hour for gun salesman then i go over to the clothes area and ask again only to be told sorry we don't have any 223 in stock.Now anyone who has been there will tell you its a pig to get parked so the next time i try them out was for some ammo again they tell me yep we have it in stock so daft lad here goes over to them again spends time parking and money on diesel and yes you'v geust it sorry we have none in stock and we hav'nt had any for some time.So my point is they have a policy of saying anything just to get you into the shop in the hope that you will buy somthing. first time i put it down to just setting up secound time was well after the shop had opened in w/bay so there won't be a third time.

time or money dosent bother me ,ive even had offers of lads willing to go saturday to sort this out , i think the guys who run deep blue truly think im an idiot ,believeing the shxxxe they tell me ,my son in law is a barrister & i know every dodge they are pulling ,i will give them enough rope to hang themselves , they are trying to say i sent a damaged bottle back THEY sent THEIR courier which meansits thier insurance which covers damages ,they have to claim off their courier not me ,which fool company wants all this bad publicity & a tradeing standards case & legal action over a poxy £ 219 if the moneys not refunded by this week ,it really hits the fan , i know up to now lots of people have pmd me backing me , its not over yet lads :good: now if a bottle is damaged in transit what would break first ,,,,,,,, yes the ****** gauge ,not an 8ml bleed screw ,you would need a hammer to break that :yes: its all

now they are saying its not the bleed screw broken B)? the valve is broken instead ,plus they have NEVER advertised 5yrs test on any bottle ,yet in my emails they say they had , any lawyers available on here please

Whyare you asking if there are any lawyers on here when you have already said your son in law is a barrister?

Look up the distance sales act mate

If they told you it would have 5yr test and it does not you are intitled to a full re fund including any postage.

keep at them

its a queer set up in there

hi they have comepletely removed the 5yrs off the advert ,i have several people pm me stateting they clearly did advertise 5yrs ,just another trick not to refund me :good: