wanted for taxidermy

rachaelc

Hey guys and girls.

Im looking for some specimens for taxidermy purposes - most things would be very much appreciated;

game animals - birds, rabbits, ducks etc.

crows/rooks/ and other 'pests'

foxes

.....that kind of stuff.

I dont think id be able to take anything larger than fox/badger size as it wont fit in my freezer!

I can travel to collect within around 1 hour radius of West Midlands/Birmingham. I also go to Nottingham quite alot, so if you are in any of those places i can collect from you.

If not then i will pay for postage costs.

Im thinking of between £5 and £15 depending what animals (plus postage if necessary)

As i dont intend to waste much of the animal, im not too fussed if it has a hole in it. If its blown to pieces then its not really much use though.

I generally get animals from frozen reptile food stores (so mostly rats and mice, occasional bird), and i think it might be nice to work with something that was once wild.

thanks in advance :hmm:

Rach

Cheers guys,

Wow, i didnt think id get such positive responses. Ive clearly been looking in the wrong places previously!

thanks for all the offers, if you do get anything just drop me a PM and i'll be sure to respond.

thanks again guys :good:

Hi Rachel,

Got any pics of things youve done already?

Hey!

yep, im putting them onto a website at the minute, not really to sell them commercially or make any kind of profit from them, just to show them off really. Should be ready in a week or so and i'll post up the link :)