foxes shot

ricky green

:no:whent out the other night to a bit of premission i have that is also part of a shoot.after walking into the first field,a fox was spotted doing sharp x it away from me :no: bad start me thinks.carried on looking around for a while starting to think i may have a blank night again.So started to head back to the truck when i seen a fox lurking the other side of hedge. :yp: SHe knew i was watching, would stop and look my direction every couple of yards. :no: but her downfall was i was looking at her through my scope,and she did stop and look at me in the wrong place that offerd a safe clear shot,shot her ,heard the bullet strike only to see it run on. :no: but it was found dead in some rushes a few mins later by my dog.The next fox was seen as we were retriveing the first one,and made a run for some trees and stopped just at the edge of the woods,by this time i was on the bypod,lined up,all safe,good backstop,clear path for bullet,and vixen no2 in the bag :good: After a long walk back to truck with nothing seen till i got to the truck that was parked in the farmyard,which had couple of fields in front of it,one field had sheep in,and yep there was a fox mouching in with the sheep. :no: Trying to get a clear shot through the sheep was a no no,so i just kept a bit of pressure on the fox and it done what i wanted it to,and whent through the hedge into a empty field and sat at a nice distance for my .222 50g Vmax to do its job,and that dog fox wont be breeding anymore. :good: So after a shakey start ended good.thanks for reading hope you njoyed.put this in wrong place and dont know how to move it,so if any can please do.Thanks :angry:

post-10309-0-05527300-1291585089.jpg

post-10309-0-72580100-1291585102.jpg

Edited by ricky green