Hello From Hampshire

mortimer657

Just realised i've made a handful of posts on the forums already without actually introducing myself.

Names Aaron from the south Coast city of Portsmouth. Been a keen hunter and field sports enthusiast since a relatively early age. Initially using high powered air rifles, then progressing onto rimmies and finally centrefires and shotguns. Thus far the gun cabinets contain:

Shotguns:

Blaser F3 12G over/under

Beretta Urika II 12G Semi

Beretta A400 Xplor 12G Semi

Rimfire:

Browning T-Bolt .17HMR

Centrefire:

Savage Hunter Seriers-Model 11BTH .223Rem (superb Foxing rifle and one i rate highly)

Howa 1500 Thumbhole .243 Win (I absolutely love this rifle)

Air-Rifle:

Air Arms S510 SL Carbine thumbhole .177

Air Arms TX200 HC mkIII .177

Air Arms Pro Sport .22

Falcon Prairie Light-Hunter bull barrel .177

As you can see i am building quite a collection. I think i have the bad habit of not trading UP or selling on. My wife puts up with it though and however she doesnt know that i have my eye on the Browning X Bolt right now..we shall see.

Im a Gravure Printer by trade though only for the last year or so, prior to this i was with the Army.

Main shooting interests are hunting though i do occasionally have a crack at the clays. Mostly stick to shooting woodies, rabbit, fox and deer however as with many i'll take the opportunity to shoot anything the owners of my various permissions specify they want dealing with specifically.As ya do. Im pretty keen on my birds of prey as a side interest and currently have two Peregrines..ones pretty seasoned now but the others only a youngun and we also have a Goshawk who's relatively young. I do a spot of powerlifting and have thus far managed to avoid the associated bloated belly :lol:

Thats me in a rather muscular nutshell.

Just thought i'd introduce myself to you, the regulars here..really impressed with the forums, some really knowledgeable people around here and am really looking forward to getting to know you all over the coming months etc.

Many thanks all

Big Ronnie

Cheers lads....feeling welcome already.

Thanks Bertie, you can count me in sometime in the near future, without a doubt. Be good to have a crack at the clays with you all.

Thanks Rascal...and i know..haha im an obsessive....if i see a new bit of kit i like the look of i starting making pkans to buy it. The amount of excuses i've made to the missus as to why i really "need" that new rifle or new shotty..im losing count. More to come as well , some really nice models coming out of late. Mind you some of the lads on here....wow.....some have collections that make me look like a point blank novice :lol: