12g over and under

dankidd

Here we have for sale is my Sarruigarte 12g over and under. It has 27.5" barrels, multichoke, single trigger, ejector. The gun is in immaculate condition and it could pass as being off the shelf! Its had less than 1000 cartridges through it in the last 10 years. Cleaned regularly. Will be sorry to see this gun go but im clearing out my cabinet and going down to just the one shotgun. Im looking for £200 but will listen to close offers.

Face to face only and SGC holders only.

post-18459-0-75682400-1292368968.jpg

post-18459-0-44692500-1292368954.jpg

Just to say this is a bargain, from the pics it looks exactly the Same as Midland Gun Co O/U model 502 (same cross bolt action and chamber style, the gun I had was a midland but made in italy, hand engraved ones of the same gun sell in the US for $2000+ thats well over £1000......

Tried to send you a pm but my pc at work will not let me???????

Can you please tell me how many and what chokes it comes with and if you have the key or not?

Are you willing to rfd although im up north this weekend so if you give me a post code i could see how far away you are?

very intrested fergie