men from kent

pigeon sam

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm in Kent now and all set for tomorrow. Went out for a few hours on the rape this afternoon but due to a complete lack of movement in my decoys the pigeons didn't fancy coming across to be used as target practice. I did shoot a lovely branch tho, quite a good size one... Shame it won't taste very nice; probably just a bit brown and sticky.

Stil, fingers crossed that tomorrow will be better. Any ideas on a final count of shooters?

Well the car got it's MOT.... after a £100 of welding... taxed on line.... so it looks good for me to attend tomrrow. :good:

See you all at McD's ..... Muddy Blue LR disco 1... SxS in hand and a wild look in my eyes :yp: .......now all i need is my book of excuses as to why i missed so many, and i'm set !

Dave ;)

Edited by MK38

I didn`t think there was a postcode for Gorsewood, it`s on an un-named road. At the moment i`ll be going straight to Gorsewood, silly question but as alot of us don`t know each other how will we know who to look out for???

(postcode: CT15 5JN) taken from there web site

If anyone knows bunny bashing he needs to pm to tell me where he wants picking up from????

Great to meet everyone, old friends and new.... really enjoyed the day. :good: ....

Shot like a complete novice.... BUT.... I've been ill, never shot the SXS at clays before,haven't been shooting for two years.... and i think you may have missed a couple of clays i chipped....etc.etc. :P

Never mind stand 6 being a ******.... 2,3,4,5,8 &9 didn't do me any favours either :lol:

Hope we do another soon...

Dave ;)

Edited by MK38

Has anyone been to Ospringe Clay Pigeon Shooting Club near Faversham?? i have never been there and didn`t know whether there or Greenfields could be worth consdering as venues??

Greenfields can be a Saturday and we can all stick together as one group with our own scorer, plus they have lots of guns to hire. Suggestions on a postcard please.

Edited by CZ550Kevlar

Great to meet everyone, old friends and new.... really enjoyed the day. :good: ....

Shot like a complete novice.... BUT.... I've been ill, never shot the SXS at clays before,haven't been shooting for two years.... and i think you may have missed a couple of clays i chipped....etc.etc. :P

Never mind stand 6 being a ******.... 2,3,4,5,8 &9 didn't do me any favours either :lol:

Hope we do another soon...

Dave ;)

Dave,with my score on stand 2,3,4 amonting to 3 I think you did well :good: I started running out of excuses.