found this field yesterday

decoying mad

as above was out having a nosy and droped on this rape field near my house :yes:

i have never seen as many pigeons in my life and the photos are **** they dont even show half of how many birds there was :no:

i would guess but there was over 2000 birds on this one field :yes:

every rape field around me is coverd in pigeons at the momment. just ashame its all estate land :oops:

as i said pics are off my phone so are verry poor :lol:

post-20222-0-05818200-1292920106.jpgpost-20222-0-58715000-1292920098.jpg

Saw one like it a couple of weeks ago..set up...bang...bang....2 shots and 100,s of pigeons heading somewhere else. :lol:

same story around here, but one day soon I will find them on a bit of rape that they want to stay on, I have a couple of slabs of cartridges in the Landy just waiting :yp: :yp: :yp: :yp:

as above was out having a nosy and droped on this rape field near my house :yes:

i have never seen as many pigeons in my life and the photos are **** they dont even show half of how many birds there was :no:

i would guess but there was over 2000 birds on this one field :yes:

every rape field around me is coverd in pigeons at the momment. just ashame its all estate land :oops:

as i said pics are off my phone so are verry poor :lol:

post-20222-0-05818200-1292920106.jpgpost-20222-0-58715000-1292920098.jpg

Ey up decoy mad.... this lots not on the wentworth estate is it. I know some of the farmers and keepers up there and have permission on some of it. may be worth finding out who leases the field, its always worth askin?