Joanna Yeate's

Fishleigh

Hi you have probably seen on the news Joanna has gone missing. She is a relative on my dads side of the family and they are seriously worried now. If any one has any info please get in contact with the police. Thanks

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/dec/23/family-fear-joanna-yeates-abducted

Edited by Fishleigh

This is so sad and an awful thing to happen at any time let alone Xmas, I always felt Bristol was a relatively safe place.

Praying that she turns up ok.

We've had emails round as most of the bank were out at Xmas parties on that Friday but obviously no ones seen anything.

So odd that she made it home left receipts, coat, purse etc and then vanished, if someone followed her home they would have to have dragged her out kicking and screaming which you thought would have been noticed. If she went out again why didn't she take her coat? Police have not released anything about a struggle in her house so what the hell happened?

So odd that she made it home left receipts, coat, purse etc and then vanished, if someone followed her home they would have to have dragged her out kicking and screaming which you thought would have been noticed.

Unless she knew them.

I doubt it'll be long before the truth is known.

Sad story.

Hope she is found soon.

It sounds very strange how she as dissapeared without taking her belongings etc and what i have seen on the tv is that the only thing missing is a pizza, i said to the Wife the only time you could think of that situation happening is if you popped next door to a neighbours etc,but hopefully the police have checked flats close by.

All the best hope she is found soon

Yes Im sure we all feel desperately for the Parents and relatives, I cant think of anything worse, or even start to imagine what they are going through. I have a teenage daughter at University in Bristol who often walks from the station alone to her Digs. Im going to make sure she is never alone next year.

This part of Bristol is generally pretty safe area. Im sure we all pray Fishleigh that Joanna turns up safe and well.

• 10 months later...