Who's got a webley and scott?

haggis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

a lad I shoot with wants a semi and likes hatsan,I read somewhere that the stocks were the same so thought they might be same gun?

I wondered if anyone shoots the 1790 the one that has a drop lock thing?

Haggis

I'm going off on a tanget a bit but had to add that as far as I know the 1790 W&S is made for them by Zoli and is in fact a Kronos rebadged which makes them a serious bit of clay bustin' kit which will be capable of winning at any level!

Got an 810 black sythetic and works better than my mates beretta urika 2.Also looks to be better build qulity than a hatsun imo.Only fault with mine is the black coating has gone a bit thin on the barrel around chamber area my fault over cleaning with the wrong product green part on the spounge DONT DO IT.Soon to be sprayed matt black.Was second hand when bought and i have stuck loads through it steel and lead 28gram to 40gram no problems at all.would recomend.If you want an auto and not sure and dont want to break the bank.

one of the W&S semi autos is a turkish made gun and is almost identical to my Armsan A612, the synthetic stock and forend are the same on both guns and the internals are the same just different branding on the action...........and yes my Armsan has been faultless. :good:

so why are webley and scott made in turkey? their website says they are made in england.

They moved production to Turkey recently, within a couple years back to my knowledge, to be able to keep prices down and make lower cost guns and stay affordable. However, I looked at a Webley&Scott O/U 28 bore about 6 months ago and was discusted by its build quality. Since I saw that gun, I will never touch Webley and Scott again.

Edited by cant hit rabbits 123