big cats?

.17 hummer

i know im letting my self in for pages of p@ss taking now but whilst driving back from mrs hummers house last night near bromley in kent, just outside the village of tatsfield, i saw a" big cat".

well it wasnt that big really but definatyely not a domestic tom. ive just been on the british big cat sighting page and identified it as a jungle cat. a beautiful russet coloured beast with largish spots. has anyone else ever seen one ? anyone ever shot one? i really dont think ive got it in me to kill such a rare and beautiful animal. it would make a nice pair of slippers though ???

I have a 5.5 kg cat ;) in my house that has probably been the cause of big cat sightings. particularly at night if seen moving in headlights. :lol:

Edited to add he does not have an ounce of fat on him.

Dave

hello dave. ive shot a great many feral cats in australia as they as they arnt indiginous and devastate the wildlife ,but never saw one that looked like the one last night. after looking on the various big cat sights im pretty sure its a "jungle cat" only posted thjis really to see if anyone else had ever seen a big cat, as were all out in the bush all the time, so if any group of people should come into contact with one it should be one of us? ???

I saw one once on the lamp.

A massive big panther, no joke.

Turned out to be some lunatic who kept it as a pet and thought he could let it out like a house cat :) .

The outcome was 6 dead sheep and a foal :)

The next time we spoted it in the lamp, i put a 46 grain hallow point bullet in the brain. I had a .22 Hornet at the time, 11 years ago.

So i do believe you saw one, as thats what happens, fools get them for pets and ither they escape or get let out. :rolleyes:

No unfotunately, as the wife gave them to her freind to look at, who took them home to show her husband, then they forgot to returned them and imagrated to the US :):rolleyes: .

Im still go daft everytime i think of it.

It was no big deal anyhow, as it was just an exotic pet that went mad.

Theirs still no law over here in stoping people getting these creatures and keeping them as pets. :)

I have asked for the pictures to be posted to me, but guess what, they have been misslayed. :)

OK OK you'll keep . you just wait till we see one on the downs and we'll  see who can sprint quickest.  i just knew i shouldn't have opened my big gob :lol:

So i take it you'll be taking the 6.5 out a bit more often now Dan :rolleyes::):)

ive just oiled it!! ill try it on a fox first! il ask the flo if i can use it up the golf course :)

Hi,

That is a shame Frank. I'm sure many people would of liked to have seen them and it would of dispelled a few myths. :)

FM :lol:

FM, it was no big deal as i have said. No myth, scary storys ect.

This cat had only been let out that night :rolleyes:

When we first seen it, we was not sure what it was, then it killed all around it, so we went out the next night and i nailed him.

It was pretty easy, no mystreous locations and sitings ect.

It was an exotic pet that was given feedom :) , which should not have happened. :lol:

Nuff said. :)

Show me some evidence, pictures proven not to have been tampered with! Most of these sightings are of big domestic cats gone wild especially 'Maine Coons' which can certainly be the size of a lynx/puma and a whole lot heavier built. Other sightings...well we do live in a booze culture with a little wacky backy on the side :rolleyes: