Fullers Brewery Tour

garyb

Date  

12 members have voted

1. 1. dates you can make (can select multiple)

• Thursday 3rd March
    • Wednesday 9th March
    • Thursday 10th March
    • Tuesday 15th March

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the link, they show a meal served in a bowl, the name of the reastaurant "Haweli" followed by the wording "TWYFORD" do you recognise the name my new friends? They are famouse for their toilet ware, who would eat at a restaurant showing a meal served in a Pan or Urinal?www.gentworks.co.uk/Twyford

bakerboy

I don't think that link is to the right restaurant. I reckon we were in King St, Hammersmith or Chiswick High Rd.

I agree, whilst I am at the top of my physical fitness, I dont think we staggered from Chiswick to Reading ! :lol:

I don't think that link is to the right restaurant. I reckon we were in King St, Hammersmith or Chiswick High Rd.

Absolutely no point asking me, although I am guessing that we were still on london. :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to the RAC Routeplanner -

Chiswick to Twyford

Total Distance: 29.43 mile(s), 47.36 km(s)

Estimated journey time of: 40 minute(s) (BY CAR!)

With MC walking most of that sideways, it would have been the equivalent of 80 miles ! :lol:

Edited by ME

Tring for me please GB - don't listen to people who won't even be there ;)

Just for the sake of research I have just had a couple of pints of Pride in my work local and it is noticeably better than Fullers own pub, how can that be?

Was the question ever answered how you thought we were in Twyford when in fact we were 30 miles east of there?

Aye. And p'raps joined with a session at High Lodge :good:

So wandering about in the middle of the night trying to get home, unable to even remember which town you are in - with a shotgun, doesn't sound like a very good idea to me.

You can't force these do's to work, they either do or the don't, it's one of life's mysteries.

But having done a brewery tour, looking at stainless steel vats was a fair bit less interesting than I expected to be.

So just meeting up in a place that has somehere to eat and a few nice pubs, near a train station, would do the job, wouldn't it?

So wandering about in the middle of the night trying to get home, unable to even remember which town you are in - with a shotgun, doesn't sound like a very good idea to me.

You're right, that doesn't sound very good.

For those who have a jaunt to get up to Southwold then a stopping off on the way up for an hour or so of shooting before checking in to The Crown in Southwold and popping next door to the brewery might be a better idea. Perhaps I should've made that clearer.

Anyway. I'll keep my eyes peeled if the Adnams tour is a go-er.