Fullers Brewery Tour

garyb

Date  

12 members have voted

1. 1. dates you can make (can select multiple)

• Thursday 3rd March
    • Wednesday 9th March
    • Thursday 10th March
    • Tuesday 15th March

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we want Mungler banned for taking the mickey out of Amateurs pyramid scheme :lol:

It's a shame that you didnt come Mung, Amateur had some leaflets for you - in case the world of litigation dries up :lol:

:lol:

http://www.findextrawork.co.uk/pyramidschemes.php

And I quote:

There were and still are many disadvantages of pyramid schemes. People who invested in pyramid schemes had to approach absolutely everyone they met and tell them about this great money making opportunity. They were so desperate to get their sign ups or second tiers that they would harass anyone and badger them into joining. Many investors in a pyramid scheme not only lost their money, but they also lost many friends and relatives.

How many of you signed up last night? :lol:

Edited by Mungler

Don't suppose there's a brewery near Sporting Targets is there?

The Well's Brewery where they also brew Youngs is in Bedford, or used to be.

My head still hurts :/

I don't remember getting in a taxi, or the curry - I don't feel like I had a strong one.

Those pubs were all old fashioned boozers the last time I was in them, back in the days when you could go out for a night with a ten bob note in your pocket have a few beers and a bag of chips on the way home :yes:

I think we've found Mungler's understudy didn't Guest say he was studying law?

Having spent more time at work in the throne room than at my desk, I am sleeping working from home this afternoon. :D

EDIT: I have spent many happy hours with MC over a beer or two but I have never seen him as "wonky" as he was last night - well funny ! :lol:

Edited by ME

:lol:

http://www.findextrawork.co.uk/pyramidschemes.php'>http://www.findextrawork.co.uk/pyramidschemes.php

And I quote:

There were and still are many disadvantages of pyramid schemes. People who invested in pyramid schemes had to approach absolutely everyone they met and tell them about this great money making opportunity. They were so desperate to get their sign ups or second tiers that they would harass anyone and badger them into joining. Many investors in a pyramid scheme not only lost their money, but they also lost many friends and relatives.

How many of you signed up last night? :lol:

Absolutely right - and that is why pyramid sales scheme were made illegal in the UK as a result of the Trading Schemes Regulations of 1997 and the Trading Schemes Act 1996. This legislation was put in place in an attempt to stop pyramid selling.

What is pyramid selling?

Pyramid selling is the name given to any trading scheme which offers monetary rewards solely for the recruitment of others. These organisations do not offer a real opportunity to make money through the distribution or sale of products and services and participants only make money by getting others involved in the scheme.

Now, with the company that I am involved, we are paid no money from recruiting others.

We do sell product directly to end customers (and a very healthy income can be achieved by only doing that)

However, an even healthier income can be achieved by showing others how to do the same as you by building a team.

I suppose a good analogy would be to compare a sole practioner solicitor with one working in a firm. The sole practitioner may earn an adequate income on his own, but can significantly increase it by recruiting, training and coaching others to do the same as him and forming an organisation.

Oh dear, this does sound very like network marketing :lol:

The main difference I suppose would be that we are not restricted in our earnings by "senior partners", and nobody in the team minds if someone wants to earn more.

PS Interestingly further down on the web-page that you quoted http://www.findextrawork.co.uk/pyramidschemes.php

(scroll down to the bottom), the author specifically accepts that ******** is not a pyramid scheme, so :P to you

Edited by amateur

A great night had by all, although we lost a couple on the way to the curry house.

Getting up this morning at 6.00 o'clock to go out on the pigeons was not easy, but thank god the hide did not have a roof and the wind was blowing from the back.

It was nice to put a face to a name, although I do not remember the names to faces today, but I am sure this temporary amnesia will abate.

I am sure I have made a few new friends, and am now looking forward even more to the Charity shoot.

Terry

A big thank you to Gary :good::good::good: