Read the posts below this

steve0146

I may of missed the point. I thought it was a site for shooting and country sports. Off topic to discuss something not quite fitting in the boxes but still slightly related. If you care so much about peoples opinions on their daily life, try facebook or twitter. Or meet real people. Just a thought. Am I really the only one that feels like this!

If so I will just wind my neck in!

I don't think I am quite sad enough for facebook etc. Oh and we do meet each other as well you should hear the randomness of the conversation then.

That's nothing. I had a look on the clay shooting section and couldn't believe my eyes. Nearly every post is related to shooting clays! Have a look yourself if you don't believe me! It is a bleedin' outrage. I shall be writing to my MP.

Oh, and....errr...shooting pigeons is great, isn't it? (phew, just managed to get back on topic at the last minute)

Edited by Diceman

I remember Topics.....

chewy peanut bars......

an off topic thread would be about milky ways....

shaun

No, you are already off Topic, "what's got a HAZELNUT in every bite...TOPIC!" remember the song?

Although at school we would shout "squirrel shi..." as the answer!

Damn us all for taking "Off Topic" to mean exactly what is says, Damn us all!!!!!!!

EDIT:- i now personally feel scolded and belittled for abusing the Off Topic forum all this time, Can i be the first to lay my neck on the block and just say guys i`m really sorry for being off topic in the off topic section, i didn`t think what i was doing and will now behave myself, i`m now off to post a wanted add for a membership form to join the RSPCA in the Bullets, Cartridges and Reloading section.

DAMN DAMN DAMN i`m wrong again i just can`t get used to these headings!!, please Mods can you rename them so they are simpler to understand for us simpletons.

Edited by CZ550Kevlar

No, you are already off Topic, "what's got a HAZELNUT in every bite...TOPIC!" remember the song?

Although at school we would shout "squirrel shi..." as the answer!

Damn Damn Damn sir.....you are right.....

I may go into the off topic section and post an apology seeing as there isnt a "Im Sorry" section

shaun

On the main Forum menu the Off Topic section has the sub heading, "Talk about things other than shooting...", we try to make things as clear as possible.

We are very unlikely to change this set up.

:lol: Im sure some people need it in Braille :lol::lol:

So in the immortal words of Ronnie Barker here it is....

Lump space lump lump space lump lump lump space space lump lump space space space space lump space lump lump space.... :lol::lol:

Edited by Fisherman Mike