Beretta ES100

tomaddy525

I got my local gunshop to get one in. The gun looks cheap and nasty and i did not like the finnish. I did not shoot the gun , i just did not like the feel of it. It is more Benelli than a beretta. For just a bit more money i got the 391 sporter 2 witch i love to shoot

It is probelly a great gun but it is not for me

I got one just after they came out, part exchanged my Webley 812 auto for it. As said above, light handling and comes up nice, feels like a 20 bore (which is what I use for game shooting) Took it out for its first try on rooks on a cut maize field, shot 54 mixed corvids which included two left and rights, a triple and shooting two jackdaws with one shot twice. Cycled ounce of 7s no problem. Also had two foxes with it, cycled 42 gram BB no trouble. Only downside is the way u empty the magazine,which i find quite fiddly. Have to push back a catch under the action and pop out each cartridge, rather then press a button on the bottom and cock the shells out like most autos.

Why dont you have a look in the guns for sale section

there appears to be a mint beretta 303 supersport for £350...its dissapeared.... :blink:

I might cause an arguement here but in my opinion its a far far better gun than the ES100 which is a budget derived gun made for beretta by benneli... :yp:

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

• 1 year later...

On guntrader some dealers are offering 10 yrs warranty with the gun ;) ;) ;)

my dad has just brought a Beretta 12 gauge ES100 this weekend and shot it today and was very happy with it,he is after sum extended chokes for it so easier to change,could anyone please tell me what chokes i would need as the gun shop was not sure with this model cheers

my dad has just brought a Beretta 12 gauge ES100 this weekend and shot it today and was very happy with it,he is after sum extended chokes for it so easier to change,could anyone please tell me what chokes i would need as the gun shop was not sure with this model cheers

Does it not say on the side of the chokes what they are :hmm: Optima or Mobil . . . .