uk rabbiter

king ratcatcher

The photo of the fox and 2 rabbits on the wooden floor, is that a p.c.p. above it?

It looks like one but I can't get a bigger photo. The computer at work here will not allow me to view the slide show.

Maybe contact him ask the question and see what he has to say for himself. :thumbs:

its a falcon fn19, dunno wether its an fac. <_<

just emailed him kr, its definately a falcon and in his weapons profile its the only one he uses apart from an air pistol. il let you know wha his reply is.

does anyone on the forum know whether it legal to take foxes with an air rifle? :thumbs:

its a falcon fn19, dunno wether its an fac.  <_<

just emailed him kr, its definately a falcon and in his weapons profile its the only one he uses apart from an air pistol. il let you know wha his reply is.

does anyone on the forum know whether it legal to take foxes with an air rifle? :thumbs:

cheers m8, no you should never use an air rifle for a fox.

let us know m8 what he reply is m8. ;)

Name : jonny, wentworth south yorkshire

What brought you to my site? : Search engine

Comment : the web site is exelent and i enjoyed reading about your hunting trips but i couldnt help but notice that there is a picture of a fox that you shot in the head with your flacon air rifel next to if ime just writing to ask wether or not you shot it with the air rifel or a propper rifel

Site rating : 10 Excellent

02 March 2006 16:00:43

Answer : Thankyou for your entry

guess that means yes then :thumbs:

don't think i should be doing this. i do know of two lads that have shot two foxes with a 177 air rifle legal limit at 30 yds and killed them clean. i don't condone what they have done in fact i think they are ******. and no i was not there . these boys don't bull ****e befor some one says it cant be done.

don't think i should be doing this. i do know of two lads that have shot two foxes with a 177 air rifle legal limit at 30 yds and killed them clean. i don't condone what they have done in fact i think they are ******. and no i was not there . these boys don't bull ****e befor some one says it cant be done.

run blackthorn run :thumbs: <_<;) B)

So to put in context if it can be done,by some it`s alright??

Therefore if I go out and try various lead balls in my catapult against my Chronograph and the transposition of 1/2,3/4 & 1oz ammo with distance,compared with .177/.22/.25 airguns would mean it`s OK,even if the leading body(s) say it is not,to go out and shoot a fox :thumbs: <_<;)

come on I`m waiting.................

Ok here goes; :*) Sorry in advance.......

I shot a Fox in 87 (aged 19!!!) using a .22 HW80 legal limit @30 yards, it was a three quarter grown cub that was mousing and was a clean kill.

I then shot another one in 91 with a TX200hc .22 legal limit, which was also a three quarter grown cub.

I had a mate who had managed to shoot a fox before me in 87, and so when i saw the first cub, i stalked closer until the shot presented itself. Both were head shots and clean kills.

Would i do it now that i am older and wiser, NOT A CHANCE, and i am not condoning this in any way.

run blackthorn run :thumbs: <_<;) B)

i tried mate but they got me before i got out the door :*) me and my big gob