incinerators

Get a bog standard galvy bin.

Cut the bottom off, and replace with wire mesh.

Place a couple of pairs of legs on the bin, so it stands about 2ft off the ground.

Place everything you shoot in the bin, it will rot away and maggots will fall through the mesh, making a nice auto-feeder for any wild birds / pheasants.

Get a bog standard galvy bin.

Place acouple of pairs of legson the bin so it stands about 2ft off the ground.

Place everything you shoot in the bin, it will rot away and maggots will fall through the mesh, making a nice auto-feeder for any wild birds / pheasants.

Will rabbit legs be long enough ??? surley you will need longer legs maybe a fox leg would be 2ft, or really that will only be 1ft so you will need 2 of them. :lol:

sorry :rolleyes:

good idea though good bait area for foxy

• 2 weeks later...

why not create a stink pit in a wood an snare entrances/exits. or dig a pit get afire going then stick some coal on to get the temperature soaring then burn away

Baiting snares is illegal in England, and I'm guessing how strict the laws are in Scotland, I'd wager there too.

Baiting snares is illegal in England, and I'm guessing how strict the laws are in Scotland, I'd wager there too.

He's not suggesting baiting snares, but, get your facts correct, you'd have lost your wager :yes: . The Collarum snare is legal and uses bait. Anyway, what the difference between that and setting out baits, to watch over with a rifle :hmm: