I am a very lucky boy.

MM

Well, what can i say. I must have done something good in a past life, as Mrs MM has done it again. Not only did she buy me the perfect shooting truck for my birthday, she has just bought me one of these :o

SW60AYE.jpg

Not sure how much off roading she will let me do in it, but damn i feel very happy. :good: I cant pick it up till next month :angry: Anybody had much chance to use them for off road?

Looks like a storm trooper helmet :blink:

What is it, a Nissan ...... :hmm:

yeah, its a Nissan 'juke'. quite new from what i gather. I saw one one the school run this morning, and as we were due for a new motor, i managed the blag perfectly :lol: Its some sort of 4x4/SUV hybrid thing. Feels great to drive, like being a fighter pilot. :lol:

Is Mrs MM due for an upgrade soon :hmm::lol:

Not whilst she is in a good mood Tam. :lol:

not taking into account its april 1st....

most of these are not 4x4......the diesel is if you specify it but standard spec isnt...just thought you might like to know

shaun

Yeah, some kind of 2X4 thing. I got the petrol version, as the diesel only does a few more MPG. Very odd loking car, but it looks great in white.

If it's a 4wd it's an import, if it's a UK model then it certainly isn't 4wd, I know cos I make em lol

what about this one

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/new-cars/derivative/48120

also available in diesel

Advertised at nissan dealers all over the country

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

If it's a 4wd it's an import, if it's a UK model then it certainly isn't 4wd, I know cos I make em lol

Its not 4 wheel drive, but is an SUV. Rather a bizzare car, but couldnt resist. When somethin takes your fancy, you got to have it. Plus, i look great in sunglasses driving it. :lol: :lol:

Its not 4 wheel drive, but is an SUV. Rather a bizzare car, but couldnt resist. When somethin takes your fancy, you got to have it. Plus, i look great in sunglasses driving it. :lol: :lol:

Agreed, I love them, they are like marmite, you either love em or hate em, just wish I could afford one lol

Edited by 2bangs

I test drove a dci ,not bad ride very quirky car good finish ,looks good in black as well ,nissan are trying hard again to get the Market,they do look smart,it's between the juke and the qashqai at present ,but enjoying day driving the jimny with the roof off at present,and the wife has stole my car !