Not your average find

f.a.c.sam

We had a strange one a few months back. We were out lamping in the dead of night as we drove across the farm we could hear a loud banging noise. As we got closer we saw a cow with a big set of horns with it's head stuck in the bars of the hay hopper . When we got to it it was thrashing about wildly we tried to help free it but there was a big risk of getting hurt . We rang the farmer and got him out of bed. He drove over and managed to calm the beast while me and stokeshooter picked up the hopper and twisted it sideways so the farmer could drag it out . He couldn't thank us enough as the animal was exhausted after it's ordeal .

He loves having us on the land as its another pair of eyes on the ground as he doesn't live near this piece of farm

stokie same here, i know as much about the farmers land round here as he does.. ( i reckon more! ) was out shooting once and saw a guy setting his dog on hares, so i called the farmer and within 20 minutes we had aranged a 3way pincer movement and caught the ******..just teaches them nothing out runs a farmer in his Kramer, strangely enough i never found our what happened to the guy, but i havnt seen him since! haa