French Burka Ban

pavman

we encouraged them to move here to make use of the cheap labour after all :oops:

As was said an awful lot are very religious and hard working and certainly an example of how kids should respect their parents. Not very popular on pw to say so though

You my Friend are absolutely spot on. Many are extremely religious, their children are respectful and law abiding. They worship in their Mosques regularly, more so than a larger population of Bristish (C of E) Christians. The last time I went to Church (last week) there were 7 other people there! Family life to most is sacrosanct. Many are industrious and very hard working. In the areas where antisocial behaviour is rife and crime levels high they have actually been anglicised and slipped down to the level of our modern antisocial and bigoted morals. The Muslim race which many posters refer to as being anti British, anti social, and non law abiding benefit cheats are actually in the majority, born here and have purely degraded to the same level as the occupants in their own deprived surroundings.

I bet a thousand pounds to any one… if you went into a Muslim or Hindu apartment in the worst area of Gloucester, Bradford, Sheffield or Leeds it wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad as the Wayne and Waynetta equivalent in the British quarter.!

I wouldn’t go and live in a foreign land and sell my soul and heritage for the sake of tradition, wear a Thobe Ghutra or Bisht or sport a full beard, I would continue as an Englishman as would you all. In the last 200 years the worm has turned full circle. The once great British Empire which conquered and colonised nearly half the world is now the prime destination for race and religious migration. Is that any ones fault but our own.?

I’ve no problem if any Muslim woman wishes to hide her face, because that is the basis of her belief. As long as Crown law is observed I’ve no problem with immigration at all at least they want to work unlike half the lazy ****ers indigenous to this country.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the more you think about it the more ironic history is. Once the Great white English hunter was off colonising half the world by force. Over history we've encouraged migration from colonised countries due to cheap labour etc and now we have a fair few people moaning we are being slowly over run a little rich to moan at all in many ways :lol:

the more you think about it the more ironic history is. Once the Great white English hunter was off colonising half the world by force. Over history we've encouraged migration from colonised countries due to cheap labour etc and now we have a fair few people moaning we are being slowly over run a little rich to moan at all in many ways :lol:

Quite so...we have been well and truly hoist by our own petard. :yes: A basic illustration of "Do as we say not as we do."

You my Friend are absolutely spot on. Many are extremely religious, their children are respectful and law abiding. They worship in their Mosques regularly, more so than a larger population of Bristish (C of E) Christians. The last time I went to Church (last week) there were 7 other people there! Family life to most is sacrosanct. Many are industrious and very hard working. In the areas where antisocial behaviour is rife and crime levels high they have actually been anglicised and slipped down to the level of our modern antisocial and bigoted morals. The Muslim race which many posters refer to as being anti British, anti social, and non law abiding benefit cheats are actually in the majority, born here and have purely degraded to the same level as the occupants in their own deprived surroundings.

I bet a thousand pounds to any one… if you went into a Muslim or Hindu apartment in the worst area of Gloucester, Bradford, Sheffield or Leeds it wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad as the Wayne and Waynetta equivalent in the British quarter.!

I wouldn’t go and live in a foreign land and sell my soul and heritage for the sake of tradition, wear a Thobe Ghutra or Bisht or sport a full beard, I would continue as an Englishman as would you all. In the last 200 years the worm has turned full circle. The once great British Empire which conquered and colonised nearly half the world is now the prime destination for race and religious migration. Is that any ones fault but our own.?

I’ve no problem if any Muslim woman wishes to hide her face, because that is the basis of her belief. As long as Crown law is observed I’ve no problem with immigration at all at least they want to work unlike half the lazy ****ers indigenous to this country.

Mike says it all here. Lets stop trying to fight a war we cant win.

Come out of your middle class villages and come to the real world for goodness sake. The storm I'm refering to is the one that every single muslim in this country knows is coming nothing to do with the racist rants of a plick :lol: This isn't about racism this is about the eroding of our values to pander to an immigrant population That hates us more more than I ever thought possible.

You really want to understand where I'm coming from read the quoran then you will see what is being preached in this society of ours.

And for the love of buddha stop apologising for crimes commited 200 bloomin years ago

Edited by mushroom

Come out of your middle class villages and come to the real world for goodness sake. The storm I'm refering to is the one that every single muslim in this country knows is coming nothing to do with the racist rants of a plick :lol: This isn't about racism this is about the eroding of our values to pander to an immigrant population That hates us more more than I ever thought possible.

You really want to understand where I'm coming from read the quoran then you will see what is being preached in this society of ours.

And for the love of buddha stop apologising for crimes commited 200 bloomin years ago

Ive read both the Qur'an and the Holy Bible...Have You??>>>Both are full of anomolies and ambiguity..an eye for an eye et al... ;)

"And they will go out and look upon the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; their worm will not die, nor will their fire be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind."

"He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth."

Thats what God wants us to do to Non Christians...must be right its in the Bible....

Given that Jesus was born in Bethlehem which was in Arab territory long long before the Hebrews colonised it and declared it the birthplace of the Son of God I suspect the two writings share the same origins..some religious scholars opine they refer to the same God and have many similarities.

Before you start pointing out silly little statistics check the electorial list for Nelson, the Majority is muslim and even if every white person turned out to vote and a 1/4 of the muslim population did the white vote would still be out numbered. Hence they leave for better areas.

Not according to the 2001 cencus. Have things changed so radically in ten years? If so, please point me to the evidence that supports your view that the majority of registered voters in Nelson are Muslim.

The United Kingdom Census 2001 showed a total resident population for Nelson of 28,998. The town forms part of the Burnley-Nelson urban area, which has an estimated population of 149,796; for comparison purposes, this is about the same size as Huddersfield or Oxford.[13]

The racial composition of the town is 67.79% White and 30.70% Asian or Asian British. The largest religious groups are Christian (52.07%) and Muslim (29.15%).

Ive read both the Qur'an and the Holy Bible...Have You??>>>Both are full of anomolies and ambiguity..an eye for an eye et al... ;)

"And they will go out and look upon the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; their worm will not die, nor will their fire be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind."

"He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth."

Thats what God wants us to do to Non Christians...must be right its in the Bible....

Given that Jesus was born in Bethlehem which was in Arab territory long long before the Hebrews colonised it and declared it the birthplace of the Son of God I suspect the two writings share the same origins..some religious scholars opine they refer to the same God and have many similarities.

Yes I have was raised catholic, sunday school mass etc, read the quoran as I have with buddhist and hindu texts and parts of the tora (All translated of course :lol: )the only one that justifies paedophillia, brutal rape and murder of kuffa, preaches segregation from the unclean kuffa, forbids true friendship with non muslims and tells that only the true believers will inherit the earth when they have vanquished or converted everyone else is the quoran.

Oh and the Arab statement regarding the now holy land is incorrect it was beduoin nomads, before them The Hurrians an indo-euro tribe related to the very earliest peoples of eastern europe and before them it was an African tribe out of ethiopia and/or the nile regions. The Arabs didn't settle there until well after Roman Times.

Edited by mushroom

Not according to the 2001 cencus. Have things changed so radically in ten years? If so, please point me to the evidence that supports your view that the majority of registered voters in Nelson are Muslim.

Find the correct facts before posting this includes Burnley which is a larger town you want the facts for JUST Nelson :oops:

The figures I quoted are for Nelson only. The clue is in the text that says 'town' not 'area'. You'll find it here: 2001 Cencus - Nelson, Lancashire

Would just love for you to go there and do a head count :lol: Like you said 10 years old and wiki isn't exactly known for it's total reliability for facts. Do you truley believe that all the Asians fill out the Census even the illegals or even all the white population?? :lol: all your doing is spouting rubbish as per usual! get facts straight as I have already said ;) Christ I've been in houses in Nelson that have contained what can only be described as entire tribes. you go into the centre and it genuinly is spot the white person. I'm not gleeming my information from some cheesy website or blatantly misleading goverment cobblers, I'm taking it from what I see with my own eyes :good:

Would just love for you to go there and do a head count :lol: Like you said 10 years old and wiki isn't exactly known for it's total reliability for facts. Do you truley believe that all the Asians fill out the Census even the illegals or even all the white population?? :lol: all your doing is spouting rubbish as per usual! get facts straight as I have already said ;) Christ I've been in houses in Nelson that have contained what can only be described as entire tribes. you go into the centre and it genuinly is spot the white person. I'm not gleeming my information from some cheesy website or blatantly misleading goverment cobblers, I'm taking it from what I see with my own eyes :good:

So, let's get this straight. The 2001 census does not represent the true picture in Nelson because the non-whites don't complete the census forms. Yet you claim that the Nelson Electoral Role is overwhelmingly Muslim. Strange this, for two reasons;

One, how come the Muslims can get away with not registering on the census yet register to vote? :hmm:

Two, I realise that you haven't yet posted a link to the Electoral Role that shows all these Muslim voters and I still await this information, but please could you also explain how you know they are Muslim given that no Electoral Role in the UK classifies religious beliefs of voters?

So, let's get this straight. The 2001 census does not represent the true picture in Nelson because the non-whites don't complete the census forms. Yet you claim that the Nelson Electoral Role is overwhelmingly Muslim. Strange this, for two reasons;

One, how come the Muslims can get away with not registering on the census yet register to vote? :hmm:Illegals don't register

Two, I realise that you haven't yet posted a link to the Electoral Role that shows all these Muslim voters and I still await this information, but please could you also explain how you know they are Muslim given that no Electoral Role in the UK classifies religious beliefs of voters? OK rephrased to Asians

:lol: :lol: I haven't posted one because I haven't been looking I do have a job to do :lol:

and I never said just muslims don't fill out the census, don't put words in my mouth and I never said they are the Majority on the electorial role what I said was they are the majority in Nelson.

:lol: :lol: I haven't posted one because I haven't been looking I do have a job to do :lol:

and I never said just muslims don't fill out the census, don't put words in my mouth and I never said they are the Majority on the electorial role what I said was they are the majority in Nelson.

View Postmushroom, on 14 April 2011 - 12:30 PM, said:

Before you start pointing out silly little statistics check the electorial list for Nelson, the Majority is muslim and even if every white person turned out to vote and a 1/4 of the muslim population did the white vote would still be out numbered. Hence they leave for better areas.

What a wonderful world you live in. Muslims don't fill in the cencus forms but do register to vote. would mean that they had that they have far more more voters than residents, which they don't, according to council and national figures, but it doesn't matter because after taking the trouble to register to vote two-thirds of them don't bother. And you don't vote but feel agrieved that a Muslim has been elected. The census results that contains information on religious beliefs isn't reliable but the Electoral Role that doen't contain religious data demonstrates that Muslims are the majority.

And before you complain that isn't what you have put, try reading your own posts.

come on middle class villages MM lives in the Wirral :oops::lol:

Ooooooooh! You cheeky little Muslim!! :lol: As it happens, Im in a working class area ill have you know!! ;) Well, my Butler works for me. :P

having travelled extensively around Asia whilst there i took it as my responsibility to respect their culture, traditions and national identity.

where necessary i dressed and behaved appropriately and in accordance with the custom of the nation i was in.

if i moved to any of of these nations then i would, in order to feel comfortable and part of that adopted nation, integrate both culturally and socially. This may involve a change of 'western' dress.

its case of when in rome do as the romans do.

i actually think it hugely disrepectful to force your cultural beliefs of others and particulalrly a nation that you live in be it 3rd generation or not (the first generation immigrants in that case are to blame)

if you wanna live here, live as we do, thems the rules, if you dont like them then jog on................ :yp:

Agree on call counts.

Just because the trial collapsed dosen't mean they're innocent Plenty of trials have collapsed due to insufficient evidence or police mistakes :good: They were still having sexual intercourse with a vunerable minor fact!!!

You seem to know a lot of facts :hmm:

There wasn't enough evidence to convict them in court, so yes they are innocent.

How can you say it's a FACT that they were having sex with a minor? They never admitted it and the 'victim' has never been found, so it's never been proven. Therefore not a fact.

Poontang - whilst you are 100% correct, I fear that reason will not convince a closed and prejudiced mind. All in all, a sad indictment.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when faced with facts, some are in denial. I don't know whether it is stupidity or lack of intelligence - neither help their cause. :no: :no: :no:

What a wonderful world you live in. Muslims don't fill in the cencus forms but do register to vote. would mean that they had that they have far more more voters than residents, which they don't, according to council and national figures, but it doesn't matter because after taking the trouble to register to vote two-thirds of them don't bother. And you don't vote but feel agrieved that a Muslim has been elected. The census results that contains information on religious beliefs isn't reliable but the Electoral Role that doen't contain religious data demonstrates that Muslims are the majority.

And before you complain that isn't what you have put, try reading your own posts.

You want to re-read my posts nowhere does anything of what you have said feature

Where have I said I'm aggrieved I stated that christmas was all but banned in Nelson, I couldn't give a toss about muslim councils they are only here due to a majority vote/turnout by musies who are a majority in Nelson census or no census. I never said only muslims don't fill out census forms I mentioned whites and illegals. You are an argumentitive ignoramus with a closed mind and a brainwashed state, you don't have a clue what is going on in the real world and all you can do is try to belittle anybody who has a different view point that makes you worse than any BNP or NF ****. Your the sad little apologist type that probably says sorry to every Frenchman for the hundred years war. People like you are the reason this country is in such a state opening the flood gates of immigration and allowing people to transplant their disgustin ideals into our society.

rock on Mushroom,

Ignore the facts, ignore the fact if people like you actually voted you wouldn't have a muslim council. There must be 400 white people who could have voted to stop it happening or are you saying that out of 29,000 people there are not 400 white people too busy sat on their backsides to get out and vote.