British Superbikes

caeser

I've been quite involved with BSB over the last several years, but this year we've taken a back seat and I'll be just spectating at 2 or 3 events.(Both Oulton events and probably Cadwell Park.) I'm quite looking forward to being a normal spectator for the weekend. Although I still have loads of friends in the paddock, so it'll be party weekend in the caravan. If anyone wants to meet up at Oulton, give me a shout on here.

Cant wait for it.... hoping to take my old man to a couple of meetings too this year... he's never been to one since he packed in racing in the early 70's after a big smash... always said he'd never go again but finally managed to get him to agree to going after he went to Donnington WSB other week helping a mate out with a climbing wall... :good:

Is that Easter Monday or the Mayday bank holiday monday. (In other words Brands Hatch or Oulton Park.)

Ding dong I say how rude of me taking so long. I am sorry mate. The Easter Monday one. That's tomorrow wahooooo. Got me camera batteries all charged up. And rest of kit ready. Hoping to get as close as poss to track for some nice piccys. I'll fire some up if anyone interested.

I'll be there Just sorry i never noticed this post beforev as i had 2 spare tickets :blush:I will remember to look next time :good:

Allan..

I used to go to silverstone a lot when I was instructing for FE, used to get free tickets.

I will try to get to Cadwell this year, I love the place.

was at silverstone a while back was the year shakey burns won the title there in the second to last race of the season .

mate who works for jewsons who at the time sponsored airwaves ducati got full hospitality tickets for us WHAT A DAY!!!!!!! free food free drink all day and box was on the finish start straight right next to the pit lane even went into the ducati garage and met shakey and lion cammier .

a day i,ll never forget :good::good::good: