Here we go again

officerdibble777

still trying to recover from the last op on my right hand,pain and lack of use and movement,I got a call from the hospital yesterday telling me they have a bed for me to go in and have an op on my left hand :no: Now having had the right hand done I know what to expect,and to be honest I'm not looking forward to it.So this afternoon I'm going to go bust some clays as it will be a wee while till I get another shoot.

john

good luck with the op. i had an ear op yesterday and all seems to be going well, just taken the pressure dressing off as per surgeon's instructions.

sounds like you're not too keen on having your op - your body, your choice. or is it more a case of you know you have to have it, but just not looking forward to it?

try and enjoy the anaesthetic at least - it's the best bit :)

thanks Blacky,long time since I heard from you :good: how is your shooting comming along ?

I've not been to Morton for ages but been shooting at Harburn and Falkirk

So your one of those noisy ******* that shoot skeet on a wednesday and scare all the deer out the forest :angry:;)

So your one of those noisy ******* that shoot skeet on a wednesday and scare all the deer out the forest :angry:;)

Aye jase tha was me could you hear me :good: shot 100 birds dtl today,4 great rounds just missed my 25/75 I really thought I had it busted today,shor the first 15/45 then blew it on stand 1 and 2 dropping 1 on each :no:

thanks guys for your kind wishes but I'm still fudging ma calvins

john

Edited by officerdibble777

Hi officerdibble777,

I got to ask whats the reason for the ops im currently waiting for my first ever op date guuuulp, i have got a Dupuytren's Contracture in my little finger( basically it stuck at a 60 degree angle and cant straighten it out), im not looking forward to the op but the time off work might compensate for the worry :lol:

Hope it goes ok :good:

Hi officerdibble777,

I got to ask whats the reason for the ops im currently waiting for my first ever op date guuuulp, i have got a Dupuytren's Contracture in my little finger( basically it stuck at a 60 degree angle and cant straighten it out), im not looking forward to the op but the time off work might compensate for the worry :lol:

Hope it goes ok :good:

its the left overs from old injuries,has the same appearance of carpol tunnel,I had three fingers done on my right hand at the beginning of March and my left hand has 1 finger missing another stuck streight and one bent and stuck into my palm.

Don't worry about your op,it's just a good sleep some pain and some morphine trips :lol: over the years I've had some where between 45-50 ops mostly on my legs,well leg,only got 1 left ,so I've got to look after it :good: hopefully I'll post how it went tomorrow night :o

john

To date I,ve had 5 ops on my hands for similar reasons-IMHO go private-my first op was on the NHS and I swore never again but eventually I needed further treatment -going private was a real eye opener-no pain and the surgeon said that the way the NHS had done the first op was nothing short of barbaric!!! :angry:

Edited by bruno22rf

thanks Blacky,long time since I heard from you :good: how is your shooting comming along ?

good luck with the op bud, do you shoot pheasant at harburn? its my bosses familie that owns it.

good luck with the op bud, do you shoot pheasant at harburn? its my bosses familie that owns it.

It`s skeet he shoots :good: there`s a wee club up @ harburnhead forest.

Are you talking about spurways estate as that`s directly opposite harburnhead :hmm:

its the left overs from old injuries,has the same appearance of carpol tunnel,I had three fingers done on my right hand at the beginning of March and my left hand has 1 finger missing another stuck streight and one bent and stuck into my palm.

Don't worry about your op,it's just a good sleep some pain and some morphine trips :lol: over the years I've had some where between 45-50 ops mostly on my legs,well leg,only got 1 left ,so I've got to look after it :good: hopefully I'll post how it went tomorrow night :o

john

Wow thats kinda makes me feel alot better :good: thats some work you have had done good luck for today let us know how you get on :)

Been out shooting crows, pigeons etc someone from the forum lets me shoot their permission and now have my own permission :good:

Not been up to Morton for a very long time i need to get back up there.

Hope all goes well with the op.