100+ on spring rape

proTOM1

Its been a while but today i bagged me a 100 bird day .I was shooting over spring rape i setup at 6am and shot steady till 9.30am when i left the field for a few hours (left all gear out ) Arrived back at 11am and had another ok hour then it went dead so i had an hours kip :lol: at around 4pm they started to move again but would not decoy so i changed the setup a few times and final got them to decoy again .

Best period was first thing a few hours for 41 and it should of been a fair few more :blush:

Finally called it a day at 6pm even tho there was plenty on the move .

Final bag was 105 picked and around 10 lost :good:

post-12734-0-03168600-1306524653.jpg

good going again :good: the spring rape is certainly coming up trumps this year we are having a go again on them tomorrow on the spring rape won,t do as well but should produce a few

Good luck mate ,my spring rape is not good its been battered 1 field is nearly all gone and the others are not good should get some good shooting off them for sometime to come ,back out sunday :good:

Great day mate, few years ago a guy local to me left all his gear hidden in hedgerow miles from a road to save carrying it all back to shoot again following day. All the lot had gone by first light he was well gutted :( :(