Just when you thought things couldn`t be more crazy.

CZ550Kevlar

What a load of ****

The minute he was convicted of the crime is the minute he lost his human rights. He has no-one else to blame but himself for committing the crime and he should be forced to go to prison.

If his family suffer because of it so what, its his fault he got them into that position in the first place. People need to be forced to accept responsibilities for their actions.

Really angers me.

Edited by paul87

The sooner we can get out of the European bill of human rights the better...all it is ever used for is protecting criminals and terrorists or the parasitic underclass criminal scum like in this....

Reminds me of this....and is just as stupid

So then what do we do Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ??????????????????

Put something in place which protects the rights of the public, the general law abiding population and the victim rather than lining the pockets of "human rights lawyers" and putting the rights of terrorists and criminals before the innocent people.

This initial post is a prime example-human rights act being abused by a convict to take the ****. He should have thought about his kids before he broke the law, not whining about them now.

Edited by oscarsdad

I like the bit about not considering the plight of his children, I think castration would have been considering the plight of his children, so whats he going to do bring another child into the world to look up too a criminal farther and follow his ways? This country is nuttier than a bloody Marathon chocy bar. :mad:

Just read the whole thing properly as only got through the first few lines, Im maddened QUOTE Its not known who is funding the treatment. hmmmm let me have a really wild and crazy guess.......its coming.......yes I bet its us the good old tax payer, which I would have though this piece of detritus and his wife are not.

He has five children which I suspect you and I are paying for anyway. What the article does not tell us is whether he has ever worked or he is a career criminal. Who in their right mind would take his case seriously if the latter is the case?

Edited by Psyxologos