Dale Farm

Beretta28g

What a complete farce it all is, they have managed to win an injunction until Friday pending further hearings, the whole situation is a mockery and people should be ashamed of themselves that they are letting travellers get away with whatever they want where law abiding people would have been trampled on ages ago. Sickening.

Quel surprise! Mystic Ack-ack now available for palm reading and general misleading of the gullible.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never a drunk driver about when you want one, one quick swerve and that gate will come down a treat. i would love to know what is going through everyones brains i.e Bailiffs and police standing around, they must have all known early this morning there was something going on in court seeing as they didn`t move in at 8am as they should have.

So much for the court system being under pressure when a judge can be found at the snap of a finger to hear a couple of ****** plead the case, couldn`t the Council find anyone to represent them?

Never a drunk driver about when you want one, one quick swerve and that gate will come down a treat. i would love to know what is going through everyones brains i.e Bailiffs and police standing around, they must have all known early this morning there was something going on in court seeing as they didn`t move in at 8am as they should have.

So much for the court system being under pressure when a judge can be found at the snap of a finger to hear a couple of ****** plead the case, couldn`t the Council find anyone to represent them?

They didn't inform the council that they were going to court, so only one side of the story was heard. The council have until Friday to put there case.

It's just stalling to put off the inevitable. :yes:

There must be a way of gently picking up barrel boy and his block of concrete, setting him aside somewhere out of the way and, well, just leaving him there. I'm sure he will be looking for some help getting out shortly after, but perhaps it would be more fun to give him a DVD of "127 Hours" and a swiss army knife and see if he's got the nuts to get himself out?

Ever wondered who's footing the legal bill for the dale farm residents?

I bet its legal aid.

Nice to see the soapies/grungies getting involved-shame they don't travel as far as Libya to air their grievances about ethnic cleansing-God bless those little do gooders who aren't hindered by jobs,study etc.

ATB

Fuddster

i see both view's and know the problems and wouldn't proberbly like them to set up in my garden

but if they were from an eu country came here inside a lorry e.c.t they would have been given place's to live and all the benifits they needed

these traveller's have actually bought the ground they are on

plus half the site is a legal camp .

how many of us have had relatives stay .

would we like to be pushed off the ground we own ?

it cost the council 80 million pounds to remove them all they do is move around costing more and more to clear up the rubbish leave them on there own land and it cost's nothing

they were out of the way on there own land .

how can that be fair

there's good and bad in all

i see both view's and know the problems and wouldn't proberbly like them to set up in my garden

but if they were from an eu country came here inside a lorry e.c.t they would have been given place's to live and all the benifits they needed

these traveller's have actually bought the ground they are on

plus half the site is a legal camp .

how many of us have had relatives stay .

would we like to be pushed off the ground we own ?

it cost the council 80 million pounds to remove them all they do is move around costing more and more to clear up the rubbish leave them on there own land and it cost's nothing

they were out of the way on there own land .

how can that be fair

there's good and bad in all

That's all well and good but they're there illegally and without planning permission.

To allow them to stay now would set a very dangerous precedent.

The company contracted to carry out the eviction should have been:

The Royal Tank Regiment.

Anyone got any better suggestions?

royal artilary :D it makes me all warm and fuzzy thinking of callin in a air strike i bet by shell no 2 they will all be gone well exsept the muppets in the barrels

Not sure if that link is credible because on another of their pages they're claiming that all Gary Glitter songs will have to be electronically clamped and are forbidden from flying to Thailand etc!

There must be a way of gently picking up barrel boy and his block of concrete, setting him aside somewhere out of the way and, well, just leaving him there. I'm sure he will be looking for some help getting out shortly after, but perhaps it would be more fun to give him a DVD of "127 Hours" and a swiss army knife and see if he's got the nuts to get himself out?

If the concrete was mixed by them then surely it has crumbled to dust by now anyway :blink: