Newbie from Essex

Unlucky, I don't wear white stilettoes. Male heterosexual and proud of it. Been looking through the forums for a while and got round to joining a few days ago but every time I tried to post or alter my profile I got the dreaded ERROR come up. It has finally worked OK.

Look forward to chatting with you guys in the future.

Unlucky, I don't wear white stilettoes. Male heterosexual and proud of it. Been looking through the forums for a while and got round to joining a few days ago but every time I tried to post or alter my profile I got the dreaded ERROR come up. It has finally worked OK.

Look forward to chatting with you guys in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SOFkgCINik

Welcome from

TEH

welcome to the forum :good:

Was going to comment on your quick denial of your sexual preferences.......but didnt want to start any border wars :no: but it is curious how many of you go out with girls that have the same size feet as you :hmm:

Yeah that's about right, the Suffolk boys straight in there with their grooming :lol:

Welcome. Where abouts in Essex are you?

Hiya! Shotgate is (or was) a nice quiet place northeast of Basildon, just north of what we call, the Berlin wall. Others call it the A127. Been shootin clays and pigeons for a couple of years and bunnies with a 22 airrifle for about 4. Also do HFT with airrifle. That is harder than bunny bopping.

As with most of us old wrinklies, I used to pop pigeons off the roof when in my teens. Neighbors were OK about it as it stopped them crapping on their roof (pigeons that is). Oh the good old days before all this political correctness ****.

Got back into airrifles a few years ago when I took early retirement and thought, "Oh what the hell, go for the SGC." not looked back since. Just put in for me FAC for a 22LR. More range.

They make bootiful burgers, bangers, stews etc!!! If you are going to kill it you should be prepared to eat it. I draw the line at rats though. Have found recipies for rook, squidge, crow etc though. Maybe get round to that.

Probably the Suffolk Softies like Vampire couldn't manage that. :lol: Got to be careful bout the border wars. :blush:

Do you drive an XR3i and is it good off road?

Welcome Essex straight person!

Nice gun. I've got a beretta 686 and a browning fusion for the pigeons mainly since I took my beretta out, got the stock wet and it took 3 days for it to dry slowly.

Some mods to XR3i. Blower with 14in scoop out the bonnet, Grabber 18in on the front and tractor wheels on the back. The farmer gets me to plough his field with it. :lol: I call the colour desert camo. others call it pink.

Seriously, I couldn't live it down driving one of those. Was looking at a nice Freelander the other week till I did some research on the net and found their engines have a habit of going bang at about 60 - 70K. It had done 50K. Pity, as it looked good. Typical Chelsea Tractor. I doubt if it has ever been off road. Still looking.

Edited by Uncle Albert

Where are you shooting clays?

I go out to Fennes Shooting Ground in Braintree. When I first got into it I was looking for a ground open during the week. Weekends are so full of HFT shooting, bunny bopping with airrifles or golf. It's a hard life being retired but at least I can live life how I want to live it not some other ****** wants me to live it.

Only Harlow or the Fennes. Open 9 till 6 during the week and till 8 Tuesday and Wednesday during the summer. Tracy runs it and taught me to shoot. Great coach, shot for England and quallified. Very friendly place.

Have a look on their web site if you fancy a go during the week.

Hiya! Shotgate is (or was) a nice quiet place northeast of Basildon, just north of what we call, the Berlin wall. Others call it the A127. Been shootin clays and pigeons for a couple of years and bunnies with a 22 airrifle for about 4. Also do HFT with airrifle. That is harder than bunny bopping.

As with most of us old wrinklies, I used to pop pigeons off the roof when in my teens. Neighbors were OK about it as it stopped them crapping on their roof (pigeons that is). Oh the good old days before all this political correctness ****.

Got back into airrifles a few years ago when I took early retirement and thought, "Oh what the hell, go for the SGC." not looked back since. Just put in for me FAC for a 22LR. More range.

They make bootiful burgers, bangers, stews etc!!! If you are going to kill it you should be prepared to eat it. I draw the line at rats though. Have found recipies for rook, squidge, crow etc though. Maybe get round to that.

Probably the Suffolk Softies like Vampire couldn't manage that. :lol: Got to be careful bout the border wars. :blush:

Uncle Albert,i have only been shooting a couple of years but i have tried pigeon/rabbit/muntjac and to my surprise i actually liked it,especially the munties.....can see why people rave about the meat,gave some to other people and they all liked it.Got a mate who is a butcher and is going to show me how to butcher it proper like as i found the feet a bit crunchy......... :lol:

I used to have an xr3i and i did notice the accent went a bit a12 cockney like,so i had to sell it.

Happy hunting mate,hope you enjoy the forum,good bunch of lads on here :good:

• 2 weeks later...