Fallen out with semi auto's

KDR

Well I've sold my semi auto and im going to treat myself to another over and under

which will be used for my pigeon shooting..

Im going to the CLA game fair armed with my credit card so im after a few ideas of what i should be

looking out for..about a £700 quid budget.

Well I've sold my semi auto and im going to treat myself to another over and under

which will be used for my pigeon shooting..

Im going to the CLA game fair armed with my credit card so im after a few ideas of what i should be

looking out for..about a £700 quid budget.

What happened with the Semi mate.

Fot that money if you want new you would find it hard to beat a bettinsoli or around that price a new Lanber would be what I would go for in fact there was a very nice Lanber in the sales section on here with extras.

Second had you could look at the beretta silver pigeons or miroku mk70 / mk60 / mk38

Been using a Mac Nab o/u for around the last 6 years, never had an ounce of trouble with it yet. With your budget second hand there should be quite a choice, but as has correctly been said on here a million times, buy something that fits you or else you will soon be dipping into your pocket again! Good luck.

I shoot a 525 not sure you'll find one for £700 may well find a 325. As everyone has said buy something that fits you should have a quite a choice for your budget but I would say use the CLA as an opportunity to shoot lots and buy none then look for deals afterwards some very nice guns come up on Gun watch for very good prices but they go quick. If you know what fits (and none will necessarily off the peg, so factor in having then adapted) walking round the CLA with £700 cash in your pocket may lead to an expensive mistake, but make a shortlist and get a good idea of prices locally and elsewhere before you go so if you do spot a real bargain and it fits you can jump on it.