Makes me mad

eccles

Not being funny eccles but when you PM people and start asking them what they're wearing and what they're doing with their hands etc etc it gets a bit much.

I'll PM you back if you're going to talk shooting etc but I'm not prepared to facilitate you unburdening yourself again.

Not being funny eccles but when you PM people and start asking them what they're wearing and what they're doing with their hands etc etc it gets a bit much.

I'll PM you back if you're going to talk shooting etc but I'm not prepared to facilitate you unburdening yourself again.

Hey Rob.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deDFyVLnGmU

:lol:

TEH

Hi ack ack I only ask what shooting they do etc The ones i PM dont live that far from me.Had they replied they would have had invite so shoot with me as i,ve got hundreds of farms to shoot over ..........now they can get[ wont print this] :good:

Because I use my iPhone for coming onto PW most times in the IP version it doesn't show you that you have a PM unless you go and look, I'd say it's a fair guess that quite a few people surf this forum on a mobile so maybe they just aren't aware they have PM.

Regards,

Gixer

:lol::lol::lol:

But seriously though.

What are you wearing? :hmm:

Real tree posing pouch and a pickelhaube as it happens.

What are you wearing BB..........

I could try to explain, but a picture paints a thousand words. This season, I am mostly wearing...........

ps14by6.jpg#%20gun%20nuts

What do you reckon?

Edited by Blunderbuss