PW car sticker...

WelshLamb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure expecting Teal to contact everyone who's expressed an interest individually is realistic Frenchie!

But when they're ready I'll be having a couple :)

That's a fair point mate! In that case I hope that i see that they are available before they are sold out!

I ordered them two weeks ago and they arrived, however they had made a mistake with the artwork which I was not happy about. I have therefore arranged for a replacement order, shouldn't be long now perhaps another week.

Bad luck - my new business cards had my wife's e-mail address on them - hopeless! :angry:

Will order three stickers when they are available :good:

The problem is the company I used for the car stickers made a mistake with the initial order. I have 100 of the stickers sitting beside me, but they are not up to the quality I would accept for Pigeon Watch items.

They are therefore having to re-do the order so that they do it correctly. Without being billed twice (if I were to go with a seperate company) I have to wait for them to send me the proof for approval. They say they are extremely busy, but I have now been waiting more than 2 weeks, and despite numerous phone calls and emails and broken promises there has been no apparent progress made.

It is getting to the stage now, where I will have no option but to go with an alternative company, however, that would mean losing out on the money I have paid this company in the first instance. So that is the reason for the delay, as soon as I have some news I will certainly update the thread, but for now it is just a period of frustration.

Just as a quick update... funnily enough, received the proof first thing this morning with a very apologetic message. With time allowed for postage to me, and three days printing they reckon the turnaround will be one week from today. They are apparently snowed under with printing for Christmas.

Just as a quick update... funnily enough, received the proof first thing this morning with a very apologetic message. With time allowed for postage to me, and three days printing they reckon the turnaround will be one week from today. They are apparently snowed under with printing for Christmas.

they have snow already! i was told to expect it next week :lol: