PW car sticker...

WelshLamb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But no cloth badges ?

We have looked into these, but they came in much more expensive than we had hoped. If people were happy to pay approx £10 for them delivered then we could do them, but bearing in mind what we were selling the poloshirts at I'm not sure how many would be interested in them?

Add me - to go with the five 'fowling clubs and BASC stickers already on my camouflaged

(ex Royal Marine) Landrover 90 with the shooting hatch and gunrack.

I travel inconspicuously when ever possible.

Oh, I forgot the Lightforce 170 remotely operated foxing lamp.

Edited by Grandalf

We have looked into these, but they came in much more expensive than we had hoped. If people were happy to pay approx £10 for them delivered then we could do them, but bearing in mind what we were selling the poloshirts at I'm not sure how many would be interested in them?

t

Thats a very valid point whereas a vinyl sticker would come in a lot cheaper Bm :good:

• 5 weeks later...

I have been working on updating the badge so that it will be of the right quality for a car window sticker, it's now there! Depending on the turnaround time at the printer, I reckon that we should have these within a fortnight!! Thanks for all the comments and props to WelshLamb for the original suggestion :good:

I have been working on updating the badge so that it will be of the right quality for a car window sticker, it's now there! Depending on the turnaround time at the printer, I reckon that we should have these within a fortnight!! Thanks for all the comments and props to WelshLamb for the original suggestion :good:

ready and waiting :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good: