Maxus Sporting Carbon

Evil Elvis

browning_maxus_sporting.jpg

Finally picked up my Maxus sporting carbon yesterday, what a superb looking and feeling gun, the carbon coating is rubberised and the grip is brilliant, its very light and comes up sweet!!!

The felt recoil using 28g loads is like using a .410, slight nudge, ive never used a 12g with so little recoil, even less than the cynergy.

First time out for a couple of months and I hit a 63 ex 80 with it at Copfurns today!!!! Not bad for a first go.

The speed load is great, Bagsey even had to admit how good it was after straighting 2 stands with iT!!!!! :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Edited by Evil Elvis

Sorry missed these:

Dont mean to be cheeky but how much is it

£985 (cheapest i could find anywhere including the game fairs

Looks a corker EE can you tell us who is stocking these locally?

I got mine from Eastern Sporting at Great Baddow, but i ordered it in in FAC its a 5 shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Evil Elvis,

What's your honest opinion now with the Maxus Carbon Fibre? I am very tempted to get one of these to go with my Cynergy. My main query is does it shoot flat (50/50) which is what I am after and did you get two stock spacers with the package?

Cheers

Hi Evil Elvis,

What's your honest opinion now with the Maxus Carbon Fibre? I am very tempted to get one of these to go with my Cynergy. My main query is does it shoot flat (50/50) which is what I am after and did you get two stock spacers with the package?

Cheers

think they all shoot the same the maxus, mine is the premium grade 3 wood finish,and that shoots very flat to point of aim, i don,t notice any muzzle flip with it