Low lifes

bakerboy

Turned up the Hide for Wheelchair users today, to find that some one had taken the Camo netting. It was there on Thursday and gone this morning.

Who ever took it probably did not know the hide was for Wheelchair users, but was it worth the effort and risk for a lttle bit of netting.

I have an idea of who it may be but cannot be sure, but I think I will drop a note through the door of the farm they have permission on, to notify the farmer that he should screw things down, or is this a bad idea?

Terry I am assuming this is at W*****.

Scumbags. Probably spotted it from the road /footpath and for that reason unless youre 100% sure who stole it I wouldn't do the note thing.

Unfortunately people will steal anything. I left a hide set up with 4 poles and an old army camo met on a shoot for all to use only for it to go missing in a week.

I'd put a note on the hide as suggested and maybe if the thief returns they may feel guilty and return it. Mind you in todays society I doubt it :hmm:

Terry I am assuming this is at W*****.

Scumbags. Probably spotted it from the road /footpath and for that reason unless youre 100% sure who stole it I wouldn't do the note thing.

Unfortunately people will steal anything. I left a hide set up with 4 poles and an old army camo met on a shoot for all to use only for it to go missing in a week.

I'd put a note on the hide as suggested and maybe if the thief returns they may feel guilty and return it. Mind you in todays society I doubt it :hmm:

I have to say Lee, that I am not really fussed I have of other netting, it just P's me off a little bit, they could have had it if they had asked.

But hey ho life goes on and I have a cracking weekend, shooting with my grandson and other youngsters and friends, the weather has been good and a few pints last night (fantastic) around a fire in the garden, again with my grandson certainly puts the world and me a in a much better place.

see you soon

Terry

you mean an off road 4 wheel drive electric wheelchair

Cosd, on 17 October 2011 - 03:52 PM, said:

I rekon it might be BlackGun, I heard police were on a high speed chase but couldn't catch a bald fella on a wheelchair!

The initial comment was meant as a joke.

There is no way that Blackgun "Joe" had anything to do with the theft of the net.

So if you are the person contacting Joe and insulting him please stop now.

He has enough to deal with at the moment

Thank you Terry

Edited by bakerboy

I rekon it might be BlackGun, I heard police were on a high speed chase but couldn't catch a bald fella on a wheelchair!

There is no way that Blackgun "Joe" had anything to do with the theft of the net.

Thank you Terry

i was looking for this thread to say the same as terry .

please who ever has lost their cahoonars and keeps ringing and insulting joe , will you stop right now . joe is one of the good guys . had a few upset calls this morning and he has nothing to do with this .

if , and i hope you are not a pw member , hang your head in shame .

adi

Thank you Terry

beat me to it as just had a text off him and he is in pieces that someone thinks it him and now ringing him up giving abuse

I have to put my hands up on putting on this post what was supposed to be a joke!!!

Joe text me about getting anonymous calls and I thought he was winding me up.

I feel terrible if someone has taken that as a serious post, but who in the hell would believe a speed chase with a man in a wheel chair?

I can't fathom the stupidity in someone calling Joe and implying he would do that.

I feel both terrible and stupid for writing what I did!!!

I have to put my hands up on putting on this post what was supposed to be a joke!!!

Joe text me about getting anonymous calls and I thought he was winding me up.

I feel terrible if someone has taken that as a serious post, but who in the hell would believe a speed chase with a man in a wheel chair?

I can't fathom the stupidity in someone calling Joe and implying he would do that.

I feel both terrible and stupid for writing what I did!!!

Cos we all got the joke, so do not worry, there are no fingers pointed at you.

The person phoning is probably the same person that made such a fuss about Joe in the first place, and he would have Joes number from the contact that they had had.