Strange airsoft people

vengeance111

And the answer is....

NO! you have to be a complete **** to play airsofty! :lol: :lol:

I reckon some people are ok, but the loon near me who walks the street in full battledress defo isn't, proper walt! :blink:

your not the only one, I know one guy who walks down the high street in full camo and webbing, and 2 airsoft guns in slings over his back on his way to airsoft games, he spent so much money on airsoft he can't afford a car !!

Interesting comments, its everyone to their own thing that they enjoy.

I'm female I shoot and I fish, most of my family think Im strange as I am not into normal things like them!? I carnt imagine weekends without doing either. My birthday and christmas requests are either for fishing or shooting gear or money/gift tokens to buy them.

I know people that do airsoft and they are really nice, they even lent me some magazines so I could learn about airsoft and I found it interesting to see what they did and I can appreciate what they enjoy about it.

I have middle of the range fishing gear but I know people with gear worth thousands, I would never bivi out fishing for nights on end like the carp guys do but they would not want to pleasure fish like i do.

If we all wanted to do the same things in life would it not become boring? It was makes you tick personally that counts.

I think it is refreshing that people want to try different aspects of shooting i.e. clays, game, target, painball or airsoft. Wonder what the next idea will be?

why don't we just get normal rounds for normal guns, but instead of normal bullets use a soft chalk stuff that explodes when it hits you, same ranges and accuracy, just non lethal :)

would probably still break a rib though if you not careful

Ever seen "the crow" with Brandon Lee???

why do airsoft guns have to look so military? i do think it's a bit of fantasy and as long as it stays that way it's whatever floats ya boat as many have said. I don't get football but hell it keeps a load in work and raises a fortune!

It can be quite painful, seen a lot of people loose teeth and plenty of blood wounds. If it wasn't for those wanna be sas type then it would still be a cracking day out, but for the price you pay and for it all to be ruined by those who don't understand that its a GAME I'd much rather be sat in a hide decoying :good: