shoot, i have my first job interview since being laid off

scotland rifles

Well i have my first interview this Thursday.

i was laid of over 3 months ago just 2 weeks after moving into a £208,000 new fully detached dream home.

i have forgotten what its like to be nervous when being sat on the other side of the table from someone half your own age interviewing you for a job ??.

I really hope i get it, the placement starts in January so i will have had the new discs in my neck and should be fully recovered from the op and physio,

the money is not to good but better than being on the sausage roll (doll) or income support, i don't like taking money but i have paid my due's ans served my country so it makes it ok i suppose.

bob.

Well i have my first interview this Thursday.

i was laid of over 3 months ago just 2 weeks after moving into a £208,000 new fully detached dream home.

i have forgotten what its like to be nervous when being sat on the other side of the table from someone half your own age interviewing you for a job ??.

I really hope i get it, the placement starts in January so i will have had the new discs in my neck and should be fully recovered from the op and physio,

the money is not to good but better than being on the sausage roll (doll) or income support, i don't like taking money but i have paid my due's ans served my country so it makes it ok i suppose.bob.

Its exactly what the benefit system is designed for, to give honest people who get dealt bad cards a bit of breathing space before the baliffs get you, you have nothing to feel bad about....its the lazy flea ridden ******* scummers who have never had any intention of working that should feel bad, but then self awareness and humility isn't part of their cognitive make up.

Good luck fella.

Its exactly what the benefit system is designed for, to give honest people who get dealt bad cards a bit of breathing space before the baliffs get you, you have nothing to feel bad about....its the lazy flea ridden ******* scummers who have never had any intention of working that should feel bad, but then self awareness and humility isn't part of their cognitive make up.

Good luck fella.

Ditto...

Good Luck

Comgratulations on your interview, i have my 2nd interview with the same company i saw last week tomorrow afternoon and i am getting very nervous (bricking it really!), same as yourself, not had a proper interview for more years than i care to remember,just be yourself, answer questions to the best of your ability and you will be fine.

Best of luck. :good: :good: :good: