Labrador puppies

tractorfan

18 Labrador pups for sale!

We have both black and golden ready week commencing 14th November.

10 dogs & 8 bitches, dad KC reg mums not.

Make a great pet and an excellent working gun dog, previous pups have excelled at trials and in the field. I have one myself from a litter 3 years ago and he is really very good, absolutely loves to come shooting.

Deposit to secure, any questions please ask!

Price - £325

please see attachmentpost-46812-0-63296300-1320841901.jpg

Why I hate people who breed dogs for just the money, I made sure when I got my Lab that I bought as a puppy that I know his family history and hip score etc, I wasnt to much into this field trials champion stuff (although he has got a few in there), I just wanted a fit and healthy dog and thats what I got. Not really a working dog now but he is my friend.

Im not saying the OP is a puppy farmer but maybe coming straight on here and selling without no previous posts and with so many pups for sale is a bit suspicious.

I hope they find good homes, I would have one but I dont have time yet too have another puppy.

dont think a ban initially without more info is the way forward, is a concern that two litter have been produced at near the same time, especially just in time for christmas, which always makes me wonder, as to the typo its a hell of a typo as training and field trials are not exactly similar, more especially as it does not say what sort of training

I can assure you that this is not a puppy farm! The thought is disgraceful!!

Wasn't deliberate to have two litters at the same time granted, definately the main thing to us is that the dogs go to a good home!

From my experience, most weekends rough shooting on the farm with my dog, these dogs are in their element out doing exactly that. Hence my first post being sales of puppies to people interested in shooting? Thanks.

I think I am being fair, if it is the guy I described, people know to keep clear, if he is someone else, then when you pick the dog up from somewhere different you will know, unless they asks to meet in a pub car park, then make up your own mind !

Always ask to see the parents when buying a puppy (or at least the mother)on the sellers premises. If the answer is that they are not available stay well clear. Of course, even parents can be "borrowed" so Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!!

I can assure you that this is not a puppy farm! The thought is disgraceful!!

Wasn't deliberate to have two litters at the same time granted, definately the main thing to us is that the dogs go to a good home!

From my experience, most weekends rough shooting on the farm with my dog, these dogs are in their element out doing exactly that. Hence my first post being sales of puppies to people interested in shooting? Thanks.

And why is the bitch not KC? anything to do with the amount of litters they will register? :rolleyes:

In our area we have many people who have one of our puppies, lots come back wanting another, we do our best to keep in contact with all of them. In fact at xmas almost all of the cards will be from the owners with a pic and update of how their dog is, which is wonderful.

If anyone is genuinely looking at this with interest in the puppies and feel that they can offer a loving home and not here to cast aspersions, then please fell free to contact me. in answer to previous comments there will be no meeting in car parks, both parents are at home and will be there to greet you if you are to visit. The mothers are not kc reg as they are not 100% pedigree, all are fantastic puppies!!