O/U Sporter

crob12

I know it's not an O/U but get yourself a new Browning Maxus semi auto, it'll be perfect for clay's and field shooting,the grd3 is a lovely gun for £1,100 - genuine walnut and gold inlaid birds,there is a camo Maxus in 2 camo colour's and a beautiful Carbon Sporting Clay's Maxus - again these are around £1,100 these guns are superb to shoot with in the fields or at clay's, I've 2 Browning auto's and wouldn't change them to anything else on the market today :good:

If you really want an O/U a grd 3 or 5 Miroku MK70 or a Browning 525 would be a good second hand buy :hmm:

There's loads of Berettas and Brownings and quite a few Miroku at every clay ground. If you want something different, may I recommend the Caesar Guerini Summit?

Take a look at this: http://www.guntrader.co.uk/GunsForSale/111005112201001

Comes with everything you want, it will munch clays, and usually generates some interest when sat in the gun rack at your clay ground (albeit some from people that think it's a Perazzi MX2000).

summit_full.jpg

If you hadn't guessed - I have one. :D

Edited by Flat-Cap