AYA Number 3 + Free AYA Cosmos 12 gauge

AYA Number 3 + Free AYA Cosmos

£200

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Olney, Buckinghamshire
Side by Side, Improved Cylinder, 1/4 Choke, 28" barrels
Img00174-20111129-0957 Img00176-20111129-0958

Description

For sale is my lovely aya no 3, its in good condition does have a few cabinet marks here and there but nothing major. Locks up nice and tight, has a semi pistol grip and beavertail forend. Very nice wood. Not your usual doggy aya. I believe it is worth alot more than im asking but i need a quick sale so grab a bargain. 14 1/2" LOP, 3" magnum chambers. All matching numbers etc..

Included in the sale is a nice aya cosmos single barrel hammer gun 16g.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member M.I.A. Message them here

i wouldnt be worried about the rib Dan, good solid guns AYA bargains for someone

I've been looking at lots of aya's mainly yeomans and #2's I think they was. Really after a sxs to try. I just love the traditional look

Edited by dan-250

I'd pay it and snap it off him. Just no cert. :( would be a nice Christmas present. If only it was though sooner

Have you got a friend that could hold it for you?

Even someone local to you on pigeon watch might be able to help you, why miss out when you can ask for help.

I would love to ask my mate but he's already 1 over his capacity of his cabinet. I could give half, and then pay half when collected. I was assured it will be before christmas, he said 2-4 weeks and this was 2 weeks ago so any day hopefully. What makes it worse is I'm down indaventry this weekend on my bike, nevermind, If it's not ment to be then it's no worries some one else will get a good gun. Grrr Lincoln , why take 20 weeks. Hope who ever gets it's enjoys it and doesn't just have it sat in the cabinet.

Edited by dan-250

Thanks for all the interest chaps, but i have withdrawn this from ale

I no longer need to free up some space and i forget how nice it is.

How ever i will be selling the cosmos, first sensibke offer will not be refused, i will even swap for something like 12g game carts, camo net, decoys etc etc....

Thanks again