Schoolboy Error

Supersonic

Nipped over the road for a pint earlier.

Sat at the bar and was served by new new rather foxy and flirtatious barmaid.

After about an hour went outside for a fag with the bloke sat next to me and commented on her foxiness and other virtues (chesticles) and rambled on about how dirty she might be.

He then informed me that she was his wife - long silence - "fancy a pint?"

Ooops

Nige

Nipped over the road for a pint earlier.

Sat at the bar and was served by new new rather foxy and flirtatious barmaid.

After about an hour went outside for a fag with the bloke sat next to me and commented on her foxiness and other virtues (chesticles) and rambled on about how dirty she might be.

He then informed me that she was his wife - long silence - "fancy a pint?"

Ooops

Nige

DOH :oops: :oops:

I remember many moons ago I was working in a warehouse. One day the shop front bell went and off popped one of the lads to deal with it. After about 90 seconds he popped back and Shouted of Tom, Tom! There is a Woman to see you!

Who is it? Asked Tom!

Lad replied, Some ugly Woman!

Off went Tom to see who it was and after what seened like an age He returned.

Lad said, What was all that about then?

Tom replied "That was my Misses" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Lord Geordie

I walked into a bar and slid on a Richard the third, that the landlords dog had deposited on the floor, and hit my head on the bar, the landlord gave me a pint and I sat at the bar drinking it.

A few minutes later some else came in slipped on the same richard the third as I had, and also hit his head on the bar, I helped him up he was dazed, I told him I'd just done that, and he hit me! never did find out why :lol:

I walked into a bar and slid on a Richard the third, that the landlords dog had deposited on the floor, and hit my head on the bar, the landlord gave me a pint and I sat at the bar drinking it.

A few minutes later some else came in slipped on the same richard the third as I had, and also hit his head on the bar, I helped him up he was dazed, I told him I'd just done that, and he hit me! never did find out why :lol:

Boom Boom !!

Now, Im not sure which is older.............

You OR that joke :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::P

worked on the busses as a driver a few years back, picked up a new starter from bus stop outside office to take him to depot, while waiting for time to go one of the managers came outside for a fag thought id do the decent thing and worn him wot a ******* and ****** he was ,cheers for that but i know its my dad :oops::blush:

I was talking to a bloke about people we both knew in our teens, although we didn't know each other then. He mentioned a girl, and I said "yeah, we all had a go on that". Apparently he was engaged to her for many years at the time everyone else was having a go, and didn't have a clue :blush:

I drink in a local, the owner shoots with us, its been a standing joke that he employs girls based on the size of their chest.

last year we had a new barmaid one night, about 5 foot tall, dark hair cute and HUGE boobs,

just as i was about to comment, he kicked me, it turns out its the daughter of one of the other lads, havent seen her for a couple of years, and she bloomed.