anyone got one of these?

storme37

hi anyone got one of these? a baikal under and over 12 gauge. they seem good value for money second hand.

Heven't got one but used to use one regularly for clays. Found it to be a great gun to shoot. Didn't look the nicest of the bunch but it was built to last, like all Baikals.

They are a bit like landrovers, you either love them or hate them. Ive still got my landrover but the baikal had to go. My thumb was red raw putting the safety catch off. It was a thing with teeth like a barracuda. Very reliable and shot well. They are made from ww2 russian tanks melted down and tran siberian railway sleepers for stocks you know!

Yes, only shottie I own and I love it. All my shooting is rough shooting so it's absolutely ideal for me. Ditto the post above about the chokes, mine's half and full, in an ideal world it would probably be quarter and half, but it really doesn't worry me that much.

Would I buy it again? Oh yes indeedy :good:

Same as above had mine for years. Starded out as my first O/U for the odd beaters day game shooting then used it for clays when i got started on them. Its a little on the heavy side and as above most of them are choked up. I think mines 3/4 and full off the top of my head but it dose dust clays when you hit them.

Yes, only shottie I own and I love it. All my shooting is rough shooting so it's absolutely ideal for me. Ditto the post above about the chokes, mine's half and full, in an ideal world it would probably be quarter and half, but it really doesn't worry me that much.

Would I buy it again? Oh yes indeedy :good:

As above.. I love mine cheap n cheerful and can shoot just as well as guns that cost thousands of pounds without the crying when it gets dirty or scratched :)