Clean the gutters...

leeds chimp

I need someone with long ladders to come round and help me clean the gutters as full of leaves...

If return maybe a day shooting? few quid or bottle of what you want. :good:

Hi leeds chimp, where abouts are you and how desperate and how high is it just a normal house "2 storie" I'm 20 miles north of norwich but I wont be back till late saturday. cheers Dave.

Hi leeds chimp, where abouts are you and how desperate and how high is it just a normal house "2 storie" I'm 20 miles north of norwich but I wont be back till late saturday. cheers Dave.

Just a normal house and the leaves and stuff collects in one corner as we are the end house so get most of it :oops:

No big hurry to get it done but sooner rather than later due to the worry about it and the weather we have had :no:

"My eye hurts, can I have a loader that cleans gutters too" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only winding you up mate....good luck!

Not got any ladders tho...use to be ok with ladders till I overbalanced one day and fell off from about 8 foot ...with a hedge cutter in my hand... :no: :no: after that not a keen to go up them :blush:

so post should read

can some one bring round at there expense a set of ladders and come and clean my gutters for me please .

i am too clumsy to use them so all the dirty work is down to said person .

. as john said , how are you still here gimp my ol mucker ????

so post should read

can some one bring round at there expense a set of ladders and come and clean my gutters for me please .

Adi I think you need to ask him about his near death experience on the beach monday night :lol:

so post should read

anyway...how you getting on with building that trophy cabinet????:P :P

Adi I think you need to ask him about his near death experience on the beach monday night :lol:

not funny at the time! :no: :no: :good:

ooohhhh spill the beans fenny !!

We were fishing Monday night when it got a tad on the breezy side , resulting in someones beach shelter lifting off from around them :lol: if that was not bad enough when said person jumped off his chair to catch the shelter ,the chair did a pretty good impression of a kite and ditched itself into the sea :lol: resulting in two people running up the beach like mad men trying to retrieve it :lol: and even worse my bucket that cost me at least nothing blew away too :no:

Yeah yeah, WHAT wasn't funny at the time?? Come on spill it.......

Fishing down at Kessingland on Monday night...wind was getting up a bit so tied the beach buddy down a bit more and loads of pebbles on the outskirt to help...sat there happy and then a big gust of wind took it completely off down the beach a good 60-70 yards with me chasing after it...as I was running I see my carp chair take lift off right into the sea...ended up chasing it down the beach with the beach buddy under my arm...dumped the beach buddy and ended up in the surf upto my knees getting the chair back a good 150-200 yards from where we were sitting....as walking back Adrian comes up with the quote..."hmmm think thats a sign to go home!!"

Hate ladders as well, to clean my gutters out I use a 3 mtr length of 15 mm copper pipe with one end bent to form a hook and flattened so when the hose is connected to the other end you get a flat spray like a jet washer. You also need a jubulie clip to clamp the hose pips to the copper pipe.

All you need then is a step ladder to put the hook into the gutter and with the water turned on you can pull the pipe along the gutter and it clears most of the muck out, just watch out for the gutter brackets and the odd shower of dirty water. Also put some thing over the drain cover as there can be a lot of muck flowing around.

Edited by BerettaSV10

Just a normal house and the leaves and stuff collects in one corner as we are the end house so get most of it :oops:

No big hurry to get it done but sooner rather than later due to the worry about it and the weather we have had :no:

Hiya chimp love the old finshing stories, add a new meaning to the one that got away :lol: You still didnt say where you are though ?

He is fishing again today, but not catching much without me to gillie for him :lol:

Chimp lives in mattishal which is just up from the norfolk show ground.

ahhh did need a gillie today..not the best at all...

You picked the right day again then Matt??? If it was anything like it was for me and Jimbo down the skeet ground at Yarmouth it was hammering down, blowing a gale and freezing!!!!!It was right nice yesterday though.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fished at Golestone just to the right of the wreck...lost 3 lots of tackle and ended up with about 10-12 yting ...only 1 keeper and a nice dab thats a deff keeper....nice weather but **** fishing :lol: