Almshoebury Shoot, Hitchin

huffhuff

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shoot today. Big thanks to Huffhuff, SSS and Bakerboy for providing the prizes. 12Greygrouse I reckon you left the booby prize in the pub on purpose!!

Good to put some more faces to names but missed ferguson_tom, I'd have like to have seen the bargain gun you snapped up recently, another time perhaps.

Cheers, Phil

Edited by PhilR

Photos of todays prize winners. A really good day had by all, great way to start the New Year.

http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac283/terrybakerboy/

Apologies to any one that was offended by the first picture, I made a Boob! the picture which is the same as the following picture was maybe too much in focus.

Edited by bakerboy

Thanks for a great morning one and all, first time shooting there which is wrong as I only live 5 mins down the road. Highly recommend it.

Thanks to everyone who lent me a gun as I was Jewish today!!!

Michael

Michael, how could you have left your foreskin(Jewish joke) fore-end at home. If you're only 5 mins away you could have shlepped off and got it already.

Edited by PhilR

Sorry to have missed you phil sure will see you soon and can have a play with the bargain gun. So many people there maybe name badges next time one on the left for real name one on the right for PW name :lol:

Without trying to invite myself if invite only but what and where and how much at Codicote? I have the bug now and 250 catridges burning a hole in my pocket (not literally cause that could be messy)

Sorry to have missed you phil sure will see you soon and can have a play with the bargain gun. So many people there maybe name badges next time one on the left for real name one on the right for PW name :lol:

Without trying to invite myself if invite only but what and where and how much at Codicote? I have the bug now and 250 catridges burning a hole in my pocket (not literally cause that could be messy)

Nice shoot at Codicote Bottom, easy to find :good: .

Speak to Michael "axor" providing he takes all of his gun he may well shoot with you :yes::shoot: , but I suspect he may forget something again just to have a go with your new gun :hmm: and have no cleaning to do when he gets home :thumbs: . Sounds like a good plan to me. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Nice one Terry :lol:

I have a big job on Saturday and may not be up to shooting on Sunday, but never say never I may make it.

Here is the thread on the venue and costs:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/187150-codicote-bottom-clay-shooting-club-herts/

It is an open shoot and you are more than welcome to just turn up, make sure you bring you licence, unless a member it has to be shown to buy your shoot card.

Michael