mountain bike, majour price drop

Tomm

for sale is my BH x over mountin bike mountain bike, mint condition, total weight is 12.5 kg, this same bike is used to compete in long range mountain bike races and also the tour de france because of its weight, it has halo tyers fitted that can be pumped higher for road racing then let down for off road stuf, i baught the frame new about 18 months ago and had the rest built, this bike is mint, i have only used it for the ocational ride to work and the od bike ride in the summer, the bike stands to me at around 500, prices to sell at 250,

Tom

Edited by Tomm

for sale is my BH x over mountin bike mountain bike, mint condition, total weight is 12.5 kg, this same bike is used to compete in long range mountain bike races and also the tour de france because of its weight, it has halo tyers fitted that can be pumped higher for road racing then let down for off road stuf, i baught the frame new about 18 months ago and had the rest built, this bike is mint, i have only used it for the ocational ride to work and the od bike ride in the summer, sorry for any confusion on previous thread, as me and my brother share the bike there was confusion, gumtree advert removed and now for sale at a very reasonable 160, a corrier will ne available for 30 pounds, will also include a set of led lights that are 25 lumens, 59.99 from halfords, recipt will come with the lights, thanks,