Finally!!!!!!

rallyrus

Well after almost 4 months I have finally got my fac!!! :good:

My feo dropped it off yesterday so as you do, today I went out and bought a CZ455 in .17hmr, getting a scope on sunday, can't wait to get shooting it!!

Welcome to a whole new world of challenges and Responsibility!

:good:

Finally got out with the rifle today after the postie dropped off the scope mounts, what can I say......awsome!!!! :D

The trigger feels a bit heavy even adjusted to the lowest point, have ordered a yodave kit to sort that.

zero'd the scope in at 52ish yds, only put 25 rounds through it with the last 10 shooting 5 round groups, very impressed with the rifle so far, far better than me haha

See pic for my group next to a 5p, will zero it at 100yds when I get to one of my permissions at the end of the week

69efa69c.jpg

Finally got out with the rifle today after the postie dropped off the scope mounts, what can I say......awsome!!!! :D

The trigger feels a bit heavy even adjusted to the lowest point, have ordered a yodave kit to sort that.

zero'd the scope in at 52ish yds, only put 25 rounds through it with the last 10 shooting 5 round groups, very impressed with the rifle so far, far better than me haha

See pic for my group next to a 5p, will zero it at 100yds when I get to one of my permissions at the end of the week

69efa69c.jpg

You will find the trigger kit makes a heck of a difference Russ - good shooting.