Hello all

Insy

Hello All,

Im new to the forums and i thought i'd just introduce myself, i don't do many posts on forums unless its questions/advice or showing pictures or days out. I've always had a interest in shooting/hunting as my old man does it, ive been out with him on quite a few occasions with the air rifle keeping the rabbit population down as they can be quite a pest.

I've been looking at getting into pigeon shooting with a shotgun as it looks like a fascinating sport/hobby, whenever me and the old man are out i always want to give it a go. So i will be applying for a shotgun license soon hopefully, theres just a few questions i have regarding the application form and the cabinet/gun itseld before sending.I will post these in a new thread in a appropriate section, so i can get a better response on my queries.

I cannot wait to get to know other forum members and read past threads to gain more knowledge into the hobby.

Thanks

Regards

Ben

Hello All,

Im new to the forums and i thought i'd just introduce myself, i don't do many posts on forums unless its questions/advice or showing pictures or days out. I've always had a interest in shooting/hunting as my old man does it, ive been out with him on quite a few occasions with the air rifle keeping the rabbit population down as they can be quite a pest.

I've been looking at getting into pigeon shooting with a shotgun as it looks like a fascinating sport/hobby, whenever me and the old man are out i always want to give it a go. So i will be applying for a shotgun license soon hopefully, theres just a few questions i have regarding the application form and the cabinet/gun itseld before sending.I will post these in a new thread in a appropriate section, so i can get a better response on my queries.

I cannot wait to get to know other forum members and read past threads to gain more knowledge into the hobby.

Thanks

Regards

Ben

welcome, where you from??