UFOs, big cats, ghosts, conspiracies, fairys at the bottom of the gard

Blunderbuss

Did you notice the two smilies, including the winking one? This thread was a response to a recent plethora of threads on the paranormal, ghosts, and UFOs. I posted a slightly p1sh taking thread to discuss it. Some people believe in some or all of these things, some don't, that fine. Most of the former bar you and Cerberus realised it wasn't serious and entered into the cut and thrust and fun of it and aired their views, as did I and others. They didn't take it as a personal affront.

Friends of mine on this forum, people I've met in real life, not just on the internet believe some of the stuff which I am gently mocking on this thread. We can agree to disagree, manage not to throw our toys out of the pram and stay civil. You seem to struggle with that. You believe want you want to believe and I'll happily debate it with you, but not if you're going to get all mardy ***** and precious about it :oops:

I didn't miss the fact that you've directly dodged explaining, twice, how the lunar retro reflector experiment fits in with your theory that the moon landings were faked?

Unless the thousands of students and staff of MIT and other academic establishments and observatories in Germany, Mexico and all around the world are liars and co conspirators like the crews of Apollo 11, 14 and 15? As well as the whole of NASA their friends and families? Liars, all of them :rolleyes:

Pray tell us your view on this?

?? so what are you saying :hmm:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:no: :no:

Did you notice the two smilies, including the winking one? This thread was a response to a recent plethora of threads on the paranormal, ghosts, and UFOs. I posted a slightly p1sh taking thread to discuss it. Some people believe in some or all of these things, some don't, that fine. Most of the former bar you and Cerberus realised it wasn't serious and entered into the cut and thrust and fun of it and aired their views, as did I and others. They didn't take it as a personal affront.

Friends of mine on this forum, people I've met in real life, not just on the internet believe some of the stuff which I am gently mocking on this thread. We can agree to disagree, manage not to throw our toys out of the pram and stay civil. You seem to struggle with that. You believe want you want to believe and I'll happily debate it with you, but not if you're going to get all mardy ***** and precious about it :oops:

I didn't miss the fact that you've directly dodged explaining, twice, how the lunar retro reflector experiment fits in with your theory that the moon landings were faked?

Unless the thousands of students and staff of MIT and other academic establishments and observatories in Germany, Mexico and all around the world are liars and co conspirators like the crews of Apollo 11, 14 and 15? As well as the whole of NASA their friends and families? Liars, all of them :rolleyes:

Pray tell us your view on this?

Blunderbuss you have been backpeddling on this since your op instead of a simple yes or no , you went off on a big rant denouncing me as some sort of loony tune ,holocaust denier then you played the religion card god knows where that came from lol now your saying it was all said in jest

Ithink not ,and as to your mirror question you have obviously gathered i am not a "believer" so you will know what my reply will be . :no: :no: :no:

There's simply just too many people all too ready to hop on the next train out of reasonville.

I'm sorry but "small percentages with credible witnesses" and "conclusions reached by some very senior military people and scientists" just illustrate that "a larger percentage are based on incredible witnesses" and the "conclusions reached by the majority of senior military people and scientists" is that it's all a load of tosh.

Some people see what they want not what is / was there. Each to their own...

That's such willfully poor logic that I can't be ***** to address it.

Whats wrong diceman have i ruffled your feathers ? because you dont know nothing about me you come straight out on the attack

typical caveman tactics to me how can you talk about multi personalities,multi screen names you rally are sad . perhaps you could start

a conspiracy theory about me. and the mirror ???? wasnt that left behind by elvis after his tour there in 96

OK. I can see that I am going to have to explain my post to you as it was clearly a bit too subtle.

What I did was take a couple of facts, like your screen name and relative newness to the forum, apply a bit of mythology and some twisted logic, and come up with the theory that you are a troll who has other identities on here. A 'conspiracy' theory, if you like. That is why I said that starting conspiracy theories was easy. So thanks for the suggestion but I beat you to it. Your abusive reaction shows how silly you think that theory is, and you say I "don't know nothing about you". Well done. Apart from the grammar this is the correct reaction.

So, no, you have not ruffled my caveman feathers. It amuses me to toy with you, that is all :D

Anyway, back to the mirror. Any thoughts on that yet? :lol:

Edited by Diceman

I know very little.

Thats a nice way of looking at things. What i dont know, could fill a warehouse. :good: Lets have a good think about stuff hey. JFK? No Second shooter, no dodgy bullet, just a disgruntled former marine wanting to be famous. Twin Towers? Sorry, thats just sick terrorism. The moon landings? oh come on!! Spend £10k on a great telescope, and you can see they were there. Nessy? No! Magman a good shot? Again, utter tosh :lol:

This is one of the most frightening threads I have ever read on PW.

There seems to be an overwhelming need, by some folks, to ignore facts, reason and logic in favour of ill-informed and unsubstantiated gossip.

Has there ever been a 'conspiracy' that has been proved to be true? Surely one, out of the hundreds around, could have been proved by now.

Humour me. That's the third time you've bottled out of answering a direct question :sly: And counting..........

If you had read my previous post you will

see i dont believe that man has been on the moon so i cannot answer

your inane question ,But if you insist i will have a go "perhaps they fired it up there with a catapult.

(that was a joke blunderbuss ,just in case you t

hink i am being serious again :lol:

PS I do believe that the holocaust happened ive been to austwitz

This is one of the most frightening threads I have ever read on PW.

There seems to be an overwhelming need, by some folks, to ignore facts, reason and logic in favour of ill-informed and unsubstantiated gossip.

Has there ever been a 'conspiracy' that has been proved to be true? Surely one, out of the hundreds around, could have been proved by now.

I agree, well scary, especially for Diceman as I reckon the believers are about to unleash llaploch on him.:)

Obviously there are well documented conspiracies such as the gun powder plot and assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Perhaps these started as theories and were then proven, which of course eliminates their interest to the theorists. It would be great for a long standing one to be proven and all us skeptics could salute the theorists but logic, at least mine, dictates there is a reason they have been long standing theories.

If you had read my previous post you will

see i dont believe that man has been on the moon so i cannot answer

your inane question

Ker-powww! The winning argument! I cannot answer your question without changing my mind, therefore it is a stupid question!

Betcha fell pretty stupid now, Blunderbuss! I know I do!