Clay Pigeon Shooting In The Rain??

JA3llis

Evening all a newcomer to the world of clay pigeon been shooting rifles years. I have bought my shotgun and im iching to get out with it so have planned to go out saturday to a nearby clay ground. My question is do they still shoot clays in the rain just dont want to get excited to find out they dont shoot in the rain. Cheers

Evening all a newcomer to the world of clay pigeon been shooting rifles years. I have bought my shotgun and im iching to get out with it so have planned to go out saturday to a nearby clay ground. My question is do they still shoot clays in the rain just dont want to get excited to find out they dont shoot in the rain. Cheers

Where abouts are you shooting? You may be able to meet up with some PW members!

PigeonWatch is home to some of the best, most competent shots in the country (if not the world). They know everything there is to know about anything shooting related. They shoot in all weathers come day or night.

These my friend, are the armchair shooters of the internet. They will pop up from time to time and say hi i'm sure.

Enjoy your stay here, but more importantly - enjoy your time with the gun in your hand, a pocket full of carts and exploding clay about the place ;)

PigeonWatch is home to some of the best, most competent shots in the country (if not the world). They know everything there is to know about anything shooting related. They shoot in all weathers come day or night.

These my friend, are the armchair shooters of the internet. They will pop up from time to time and say hi i'm sure.

:hmm: Sounds very bitter..........

I try not to shoot in rain , I prefer overcast days as do many others but our british weather can be a funny unpredictable thing.

Is it just me or does rain slow down the shot quite a bit? I'm sure my amount of forward lead changes on rainy days!!

atvb

sg1

They will pop up from time to time and say hi i'm sure.

Just popping in to say 'Hi' :good:

I'm just popping in to say Hi to Poontang :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Phil, sorry for the late reply - I've been out with the shottie, over my perm.

Managed to bag a couple of lovely Chippendales, and a really high chaise lounge too. :good:

I love a bit of armchair shooting. :blink: